a lil update..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
just wanted to come thru and give yall an update of what to look forward to in the comin months. OSO GANGSTA is almost wrapped up. got a couple tracks left to record, one of them with big tone and laced. cover comin soon. I just got the final mix of the song "dog killa". 20 homies on one track produced and arranged by BROWN DNA with a sampled hook yall are gonna luv! song features: big oso, lil milo, fatalist, droopy, lifted, negro, mr. G, pistol cee, lefty, ono loco, lil raider, lil teck, weech lok, cisko of pbc, don changolini, piggz, rukus, akazie, chente corleone, and big rhino! other features on the album include royalty, balance, lil dee, lil coner, keek dogg, and young puppz. i got a track with j diggs.. still deciding if i wanna throw it on this album.. we'll see.

also ive been talkin with my salas homiez and we gonna be doin some music together possibly an ACTIVE ENT/SALINEROS album.. so get ready for that..

Mar 17, 2010
Goddamn, that "Dog Killa" track features homies all the way from Bay to 916, 209, 559 and 831. This gon' be classic.
Thanks for the info, Oso.
i got something similar to that been cooking it up for bout a year now gots homies from 209,916,559,510, track is called "We Ride Together" but damn cant wait to hear dog killa tho shit

Feb 1, 2011
an active ent and salineros album would be grimey as hell , we talkin about the 2 rawest groups in northern cali right now imo, boy i would love to hear that i support that shit !

Jun 1, 2009
good shit homie its pelon you sold me your caddy back 8 or 9 years ago you doing your thang now bro back then u only had your first song on ne 4 i think.

May 2, 2002
i spent the entire day yesterday in salas in the studio with the salineros.. hopped on lil tecks solo and yantz solo. and we dropped a track together that we gonna be doin a video for real soon.. they sent the new cd down by the bowl part 2 to press yesterday so that'll be available in about a week or two.. they let me hear some of the tracks from the album and all i can say is yall better get ready for some REAL G SHIT.. my batteries have been real real low lately in this whole rap shit.. but bein out there in salas with the homiez gettin back to that real gangsta shit re energized me for real.. we gonna be doin a lot of shit together and bringin this northern gangsta shit back in a big way!!