A lil somethin...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2003
www.siccness.net
Terror starts, in the midst of your heart stops/ The storm,my vocals float like arks/In the mystic state of mind when I create a rhyme/ My microphone massacres every year the same time/ With audio amputations/ vocal thoughts of a loud talker/ Up against the microphone night stalker/ With a tendency of bashing MCs, like ten of me/ As you can see/ I continue mashin MCs "Kaboom" da room gets cleared as my views get clearer/ Extra-terrestrial microphone terror In effect/get infected/ Tell me what the fucc you expected/ These venemous injections/ I leave whole sections, and sectors full of injections from these poisenous melodies and selections/I select da methods of slow anguish/ I mangle SHlT with my language/Tell me have u ever seen one elope with the microphone? In a scandal, like abilities to make MCs explode Baboom!/ alone in my own zone/ so dont compare me to none's not one nearly Severe cuz I severely, impare MCs Near me/oppose and fear me/ I got plots and theories, Sincerely/ I could have the spot locked/ Niggas get stoned for touching microphones/ with no knowledge on how to rock

feedbacc...pz