A Life-Time Of Fears (DEEP SHIT) PEEP IT!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
when i woke up today i thought of the world and had to pray on my knees saying jesus please show me a way to change things with the words i say/
so many fears in life not knowning whats wrong or right...days are dark as nights..while races bicker and fight...let me enlight...clear your perception of sight/
forget all the sterio-types dont get caught up being a follower when you can be a leader free your mind of comformity...battling my fears like a soldier at normandy/
everywhere i go pain troubles me you can read it in my poetry...shed so many tears over the years surrounded by my fears...will i ever find financial stability?/
please just grant me the possibility and i'll find humility cleansing this tainted soul...expressing societies fears is my goal...think for yourself dont be gullible/
all of us play an important role in changing the world as a whole...i know sometimes it feels like theres no reason for living...its like life takes everything you got and says keep on giving/
just remember stay focused and driven nobody can take your dreams away from you...who knows you could be anything you want a lawyer a doctor or maybe a anchor on the news/
everyone has fears will i die alone? can i make it on my own? wanna start a family in a happy home...so many babys without dads..will i make a good father? dont care if its a son or a daughter/
soon as i pick you up i'm never putting you down...never give you a reason to frown...whenever your in pain i'll always be around...dont cloud ya judgement with alcohol or drugs/
stay out of gangs dont wanna see your body full of slugs...dont wanna see everybody in black giving hugs talkin bout memories i'd rather live my life in the penatentuary then see my child buried in the cemetary/
i cant believe theres still kids hungry here or any third world country they dont deserve to suffer...i cant believe these muthafuckas somebody get these people some rubbers/
sometimes i question whether the government cares about us...they close shelters and refuse to pay our teachers yet you want our trust?...i think of that with disgust you must be kidding/
people i know are given barely enough to make a living...how was the constitution written? were all created equal? yeah right...you dont deserve the office in which you sit-in think its time for quiting/
you talk about getting rid of the crime why dont you give a little money from your retirement plan and change our enviornment man...i guess you'd rather fight another war in iraq..what happened to Afganistan?/
how many wars does it take to see its not the answer...war is a poison killing innocent people like cancer...suicide bombings are a daily situation in middle-eastern nations/
brain-washed that alah will give you admeration...thats a fabrication...your wasting your time thinking any god would want you to fight a altercation in his name...you should feel ashamed/
heres a message to the kids start using ya brain then maybe you wont end up another blood stain...bringing familys pain cant you see your death is in vain?...what is there to gain?/
realize theres more to life then money and fame...watch who you call your friend cause theres always gonna be snakes...pointing you to the direction of a mistake...there motives are fake/
think twice about the decisions you make...dont base your beliefs just on things you see on t.v. or read...please heed my words i plea..remember its better to give then to recieve do a good deed/
dont let greed impede progress cause theres always people in need...hold onto your faith and you'll reach your true potential...time we all make changes for the better thats detramental/
learning from our mistakes is consequential its time we stopped killing people and learned our lesson...stop killing people for how they dressing...who you impressing/
we all need to go to confession just to mention our sins and thank god for our blessings...like ya family always there when you stressing...when moneys tight like tension/
i thank god for my mom i just wish my pops wasent gone didnt realize what i had all along...hope when i die i helped some people live on this cold earth wanted to make a difference since birth/
make a positive contribution with my wisdom showing a kurupted government system...i think its time we all look in the mirror cause god knows in my twenty one years i've had a life time of fears/

Apr 25, 2002
im sure thats some deep shit.. the first couple bars were clean.. but im not readin all that shit man.. shorten it and use your dopest lines and make a regular sized verse out it.

Jun 4, 2002
forget all the sterio-types dont get caught up being a follower when you can be a leader free your mind of comformity...battling my fears like a soldier at normandy/
everywhere i go pain troubles me you can read it in my poetry...

i liked that line....you should shorten it up a little...i read the whole
thing and you kinda lose the tempo of the flow in a few spots...i
think thats what im trying to say...but good shit though you got
some talent you should try to work on your bar structure thats
the main reason i got lost in a few spots!!