A Horrorcore track I recently put together...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 11, 2002
Alright yall I've been a horrorcore fan for a long time and I'm a big supporter of Bay Area music scene especially Apt. 3 I figured that this was the best forum to post this in because I assume this would probably be one of the few places on the Siccness that would appreciate something like this. This is a track I wrote and performed called "Days Without Sleep' The Tale of The Grim Reaper. All I ask is for you guys to give it a listen and give me some feedback. If you do like that's great if you don't at least tell me what I can do to improve since it's my first time out. I hope yall enjoy it.

http://snd.sc/f7QTm4

May 31, 2006
damn, not bad! nice beat to it, it isnt cheesy like 90% of horrorcore these days. i duno too much about mastering and mixing but it seems like the vocals are slightly lower than the beat. otherwise its a koo song

May 11, 2002
Thanks yall for listening I really appreciate the feedback. JackArtist you are right I think that not only the vocals but, the level of the tracks as a whole need to be raised. I'm about to start working on my second track real soon I'll post that one when I have something complete.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Good shit,your voice sounds like that rapper celph titled and he's sick,here's a track i did for a upcoming album.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
It was ok, might want to work on your delivery. Sounded too much like you were reading/reciting off a piece of paper.

May 11, 2002
I haven't been on here in a minute yall and I haven't had the chance to read the feedback from the last four posters until now. All I can say is thanks I really appreciate the feedback. I take the celph titled comparison as a compliment and yes my delivery does need some work. Once I wrap up my second track I'll post that for you too. Thanks again for giving it a listen!