A GOOD START

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Jaz

Sicc OG
Jan 2, 2003
To any of the vets in here that make that dough for reals....

Any tips on sellin beats or getting the name out there. And turning a expensive hobby into a career????????

any help would be appreciated

Apr 26, 2002
Just stay away from the Kids that tell you this
"Dude, I wanna Buy sum beats off you, just let me save up sum money and I'll be back at you"
They say this cuz they need to go get thier hustle on Slangin' Boxes of Milk at school LOL!

And don't ever negotiate any prices. No on even likes payin' anything for it in the first place(everybody thinks they should get something for free), so they always try to talk you down

M

mr2productionz

BIG J said:
Just stay away from the Kids that tell you this
"Dude, I wanna Buy sum beats off you, just let me save up sum money and I'll be back at you"
They say this cuz they need to go get thier hustle on Slangin' Boxes of Milk at school LOL!
damn....couldnta said it any better. i know cause i've said this myself a few times. i dont know abut the "slangin" thing though. anyways, if you got some good shit with you then you gotta network and get your name out there.

Apr 26, 2002
I was just jokin' about the slangin' thing though. LOL!
Some Kids just don't have any idea that they are payin' for goods and services, ya dig. And feel that they don't have to pay for shit.
When they have money, then we'll talk. I'm not gonna waste my time on doin shit for free for some fools I don't even know.
MONEY TALKS!