A GOOD MAC DRE ARTICLE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 17, 2006
W0RM_Da_C0N said:
how many of yall cats read this shit? anyway its a good read, and by that i mean READ... its pretty long, so i know most of u lazy fucks prolly won't even bother readin it, or maybe ur just illiterate.... here u go http://www.metroactive.com/papers/sonoma/12.28.05/mac-dre-0552.html
if dey was illiterate dey wouldnt be able to read wat u just said, and dey wouldnt be on da site (yes i know u wasnt be literal)

im gon read it as fast as i can, i'll be back 2morrow wit a review, lol

Feb 16, 2006
"I've spent the last year just trying to get a handle on Andre's 20 albums," says Salvatto, "and that in itself will probably keep me busy for the year to come. Just getting it all under control--the copyrights, finding out where it's being distributed and who's paying and who's not." Dre was always hooking his friends up as employees for shows, videos and albums, and "that affected a lot of livelihoods. A lot of those people are still calling me," she says, "trying to figure out how to go forward."

Dre must have been working hard