A.G CUBANO - CHASE PAPER

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004

IF YALL STILL SLEEPIN ON MY DUDE NOW IS THE TIME TO WAKE THE FUCK UP!!

I JUST GOT A SNEAK PREVIEW OF THIS JAINT AND IT BEAST MODES FROM START TO FINISH!

ITS IN THE FINAL PRESSIN & DISTRO STAGES NOW AND IT'LL BE COMIN FAAASSST! IT SHOULD BE WRAPPED AND READY NEXT WEEK!

YALL MIGHTA HEARD THESE 3 SONGS ALREADY BUT EVERYTHING ELSE IS EXCLUSIVE AND NEW! THATS OVER 20 BRAND NEW RAW HIGH QUALITY TRACKS! HE WAS SAVIN SOME OF THESE FOR HIS OFFICIAL ALBUM 'CUBAN CONNECT' BUT HE DIDNT WANT TO BE SITTIN ON ALL THIS DOPE MUSIC!

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
No official date yet?
official itunes date is the 14th. no set date on the pressed copies but should be next week. there was a problem this week with the audio quality on the master mix by dj prodege and he had to remix the cd.

A.G redid his verse for this track here cuz he didnt like the original mix/master on it. hes a perfectionist for his quality tho cuz i thought it sounded coo.

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004

i forgot to mention that pressed copies will include a copy of FEET TO THE STREET. i dunno the exact distro details on that yet tho, like if rapbay or local spots will have both cd's together. i'll post up the info on that when its good.