a few ?z

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 5, 2010
ight first just wana say wat up to the homies much love n r.i.p. to woodie
jus started makin beats later gona get sum raps up but just wantin to know if any1 knows where i could get instruments that woodie used or sounds cuz thats wat i love n jus wana keep type of sound. i use fl9 . another is watever happin to snoops trial. all tha way from ga thanx 4 readin

Rusto

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2002
snoop is doing multiple life sentences in pelican bay

the one person that could have helped him out, is dead now.

theres a post where woodie said what he used lemme see if i can find it

Sep 10, 2005
I believe he used a Roland Fantom and a Roland 24 track recorder. You should be able to find a Fantom sample cd/dvd on ebay to load into your FL9. A used Fantom will run you about $700-$1200 depending on which model you want. I want to upgrade from my RS7000, and the Fantom would be my first choice. It has the keyboard keys, and assignable velocity sensitive pads like an AKAI.

Before you go out spending a shitload of money, you should go to a Guitar Center or other musical store and test out their display models. Also, start with some inexpensive used drum machines on ebay. I started with a Boss Dr-202, which you could get for like $60-$100 on ebay.

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
i was gonna say i remember someone bringing back a thread where woodie had posted that he gave his phantom to kev knocks to make some beats and would get it back from him in a few weeks....but wasnt 100% sure

Roland phantoms are fuckin sicc.
so is a korg triton.......

Apr 3, 2008
ight first just wana say wat up to the homies much love n r.i.p. to woodie
jus started makin beats later gona get sum raps up but just wantin to know if any1 knows where i could get instruments that woodie used or sounds cuz thats wat i love n jus wana keep type of sound. i use fl9 . another is watever happin to snoops trial. all tha way from ga thanx 4 readin
post some pics of your girlfriends tiddies and ill see what i can do.

Apr 3, 2008
^^ that aint gonna work buddy.... post a pic of jeanettes tiddies, ass, and pussu... or its true that your a faggot..

Apr 3, 2008
care to explain this then... you even titled it "I AINT SCARED TO FUCK A NIGGA"

now thats gotta be one the most faggotry homo marty bullshit i seen on here...
so you were sayin........

Apr 3, 2008
as for issues i thought you was a pig cause you was on here for like 4 months and this thread was the first thing you posted after 4 months of silence.. so i did my research comes to find out you just a fag..

Apr 5, 2010
oh wow nigga you exposed me ha you lame ass fuk just lookin thru my shit all day get a life foo and na homie i fuk around alot but i aint got to tell u my life story and explain myself ... you got my address too? if not .. 1801 shadow lane dalton ga i suggest to look in google but u should know how to do that since you b stalkin muthafukas up tha ass n if u happin to get lost ill give you my numba too. anyday all day homie get off these nutz

Apr 5, 2010
and thats a quote from dont be menace lock me up and wat not as far as ur "research" any1 can type fukin my yahoo shit n google dont consider urself as tha fukin sherlock of siccness you tell me im gay tha fuk is that
i wasted to much time on you makes me laugh tho

Apr 3, 2008
wow so you think cause its a movie quote that makes it ok to grab your homies shit.. smh... whats next yall gonna take pictures making out.. talkin bout nah blud i aint a fag.. havent you heard of brokeback mountain....

Apr 3, 2008
and thats a quote from dont be menace lock me up and wat not as far as ur "research" any1 can type fukin my yahoo shit n google dont consider urself as tha fukin sherlock of siccness you tell me im gay tha fuk is that
i wasted to much time on you makes me laugh tho
thats run tmc... tim hardaway.. mitch richmond... chris mullin.... but you faggot ass 90s babies dont know shit bout that