A Family Affair, A Toast To The Bay

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

PGBD

Sicc OG
Nov 10, 2004
I suggest that Siccness Members designate a date in which all members log on to the site and attempt to break the previous "Most Users Online" record. I believe the record stands at somewhere around 500 plus users and was established some time in the wee hours of the morning on January 27, 2005. This feat shouldn't be very difficult to accomplish considering that there are thousands of you checking this board on a daily basis at varying hours throughout the day. The only hold up would be agreeing upon a day and time in which this could be carried out and that shouldn't be too tough. So, get on out there people and PM, email or call your fellow Siccness Members and let them know that you would like them to join in on this festive event.

May 19, 2005
a good way of doin it would be to pick more then one date and see which one cops the most people.

shit since this is the siccness why dont you take every friday in the month of OCTOBER(ooooooooh ghost sounds) jus find a certain time,and then boom.

if i aint workin or gettin ready for work,ill defintely blaze a ripe one

PGBD

Sicc OG
Nov 10, 2004
Whats the whole friday in the month of october thing about? I don't get that. How about sunday the 14th of october? I figure sundays are good because most people aren't working or engaging in other activities.

14th of october at 8PM.

May 27, 2002
www.google.com
What's so special about setting a new record? Google crawlbots (little search engine spiders) often crawl a website to update their records of it on it's search engine. Many of them can be on at the same time on various parts of the site and are counted as guests. So it's possible to say have 1000 users on at the same time but only 100 are really people or something like that.

PGBD

Sicc OG
Nov 10, 2004
That's the attitude Thizz. Raider, just log in on the 15th for as long as you want. Laker, you're making this more complicated than what it is, so allow me to simplify: LOG IN ON THE 15TH AT 8PM.

Mark your calendar folk.

PGBD

Sicc OG
Nov 10, 2004
By the way, this is the official make up event for the barbeques that failed to materialize. So get your dank, drank, and bank* ready because you're not gonna wanna pull away from your screen once it starts crackin'. Tell a friend.

It's Finna crack on the Fifteenth.

*Gambling Purposes