A Factual Rant About The Cancer That Is Ebay/Paypal>Only On-Topic Replies Here<

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 3, 2007
Keep in mind once you put through escalating any disputes to a claim (through paypal) then if this guy who you say is legit doesn't reply in time they will automatically find in your favor and give you your moneda back. I found this out a time when I was too ill to be on a computer and did not know someone didn't receive my item. Come to find out after being off a computer for awhile that paypal tried to contact me and when they didn't get any responses the idiots found in other guy's favor. And proceeded to steal my money. As ebay seems to be good at doing. Without my consent. You see you have no recourse here as a seller, if you do things on the straight and narrow. You are at mercy of buyer to take your money and product all the time. If I've said it a million times I didn't say it enough... Ebay/Paypal is a worthless company chock full of morons who are so incompetent, so uncaring, and so pathetic that they mistreat their customers regularly, discriminate against them, arbitrarily remove their listings for no reason at all, and invent bogus seller fees and claim you didn't pay when you did. If you know what's good for you, let your voices be heard. We need viable alternatives to ebay/paypal. As sellers especially. I am sickened at the despicable actions of this company towards me and others that I have seen all too many times. Until there is a better place to take our business I have been forced to take matters into my own hands and hold this wretched company accountable for the things they have done to me. They have hurt me monetarily, as well as caused me physical and emotional anguish. Therefore I have taken steps to make sure they lose. It is truly a shame you have to sink to their level (as well as the level of some scrupleless buyers & sellers) just to exist (make a few dollars) and enjoy a hobby that is one of few things in the world that brings you some joy... I only wish this life on all of them...

Jul 3, 2007
Another point worth mentioning is the fact that this company refuses to take any action against the same scum sellers who you can report time and time again for blatantly selling fakes, reprints, boots, etc... Yet as mentioned before they will come in and for no reason at all take down YOUR listing when you did absolutely nothing wrong. In the process robbing you of your time, your energy, your money, and your dignity. And add in to the mix that if you have ANY issues with ebay then try and contact them. Call/email/live help it makes no difference. They NEVER EVER help you. You wait on a phone for days, and finally get someone only to have themr efuse to answer the simplest of questions confirming that they do not belong in the positions they are in... Which is par for the course, because I cannot find even a single positive thing about this company to speak of. Yet they make billions of dollars yearly for what? Allowing the riff raff to flourish there while you have to fight just to sell a few items? To meddle and interfere in ways that is counterproductive to anything positive. Yet disappear totally when needed to actually help or provide any customer service? Anybody with half a brain and half an alternative would never patronize a company like this that mistreats and disrespects their customers to the nth degree... You go on the net and all you see are unhappy customers who were wronged by this ebay/paypal magilla gorilla monopoly... But in reality, nothing will ever be done, nor any improvements ever made to change the quality of their auction site. They have gone backwards in regression rather than forward in any respects.