A couple tracks off of my upcoming album!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 12, 2002
i've been feelin down, having some deep self-conflicts lately & the 'real life' cut hit me pretty hard -- that referenz beat is quite nice, has a good NW feel to it.

Mar 9, 2005
Nah, man, I'm not ID. I'm not really anybody right now haha

I'm just workin' on my album right now, trying to get it finished up. You might of heard me on that "Out of State" compilation by chance if you picked it up.

Jeah...

Mar 9, 2005
Wait who the hell is Speedy Gonzalez? Oh yeah, you're that cat with that wack ass track on Reigncraft 4 huh? Man, get out of here! haha I'm playin'. Wuddup Speedy? Drop that damn EP already, it's crazy! :)

Thanks for the props Dak iller! Have I met you before? Sorry if I don't know who you are, homie.

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
Grinch is from the Eastside of Seattle? OR not? Somewhere around there. He's dope though. And to Grinchilla, DAK iller is Doug, the pretty twin from the UA crew.... you may remember him from such parties as his birthday... last month... we were all there... or not.

Later, gator.

May 4, 2002
its all good bro....Its good to see another artist from Seattle postin on these boards.....Its a real good way to network with folks and hear other peoples music from all over the NW

Mar 9, 2005
inasense206 said:
this kid is EXTREMELY tight for his age... hes got potential to change NW hip-hop IMO with the right guidance.... diggin both the songs... keep up the hard work dogg

pz
Wow. All I can say is thank you man, you have no idea how much you just made my day. I appreciate that a LOT. But on the real, it's gonna take more than one person to put the NW on the map. And we have a ridiculous amount of talent up here. Once we break through, it's over. OVER I TELL YOU! Jeah. Dipset.

Aug 5, 2004
www.myspace.com
Grynch1 said:
Wait who the hell is Speedy Gonzalez? Oh yeah, you're that cat with that wack ass track on Reigncraft 4 huh? Man, get out of here! haha I'm playin'. Wuddup Speedy? Drop that damn EP already, it's crazy! :)

Thanks for the props Dak iller! Have I met you before? Sorry if I don't know who you are, homie.
yeah thats me you fucking midget...hey is it true your doing a track with petty p?