a blunt for me; a blunt for tech n9ne

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 21, 2002
Tech wouldn't be driving. He'd be shotgun rollin' that shit up... Believe me on that one.... Trav would be speeding down the highway while everyone tries to keep up with him following behind, so I guess he's taking speed the way he be driving, and Tech is calm and collective while BLOWED"!!!

Nov 14, 2002
Re: .......................

JLMACN said:
i will tell you both song to "chief" to......

its called......."i wanna smoke"-by gangsta pat.......its on kazaa....

peep it......shit will make you wanna just keep smokin and smokin.....

out!!

I like SPM for that...

"Don't make me lose composure / when I'm smokin on that doja"
(er... somethin' like that)

Sure am rackin' up the points in the "Posts" column today aren't I?

CyrusTheVirus

thats just my ghost
Oct 31, 2002
legendary
Gangsta Pats track off Deadly Versus is tight

"I wanna roll wanna chief wanna smoke me a bluuuuunnttt/ I want to get fucked up/ wanna smoke/ wanna choke/ wanna get fucked up"

hell yeah, killer chief'n song

Aug 18, 2002
Re: Only One For Me....

Heaven001 said:
Backwoods....the King of Cigars, plus they're all I can twist. Word to the wise, tear half that paper off if you Luv your lungs.

holy shit.. there was 2 of you foolz said dis! i smoked one of those one time.... & you aint lyin bout takin that other paper off.. that shit was the worst thing i have ever smoked... it like killed me, ya;;ll are dumb for smokin that shit... swisher is much much better.... i mean damn... i hated that backwoods. but maybe i just need to try it again...

peace

Aug 18, 2002
are da crown ones good man? i seen em at the bong shop the otha day.. but wasn't sure .. i've had some of the others tho...holla backkkkkk

peace

Status
Not open for further replies.