A BLOODY BAND-AID FOUND IN MY DAMN SALAD AT RED ROBIN!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Matai

Sicc OG
Dec 15, 2002
www.myspace.com
I wanted to tell you all the story since Red Robin has tried to cover up my complaint and then I was dumb enough to give the Manager the salad back with the Band-Aid in it. I was eating a chicken ceasar salad at the Red Robin in Concord, Ca. when all of a sudden I stir my salad around and a God damn band-aid with blood appears after I ate hell of the salad already. I immediately get a hold of the Manager , Kyle to be exact...who tells me that they only wear blue band-aids so he's not sure that it came from them or how it could've gotten there. So now I'm fuming because this dude is making me feel like I'm trying to lie even though there are 20 + co-workers who witnessed this crap. I get a hold of Corporate, Health Dept and I've been blown off by everyone!

I don't want any damn money but what I do want is to find out who it was and have them tested because I have to worry about catching something right? I'm pushing this issue until its heard and taken care of! Here are the pictures! It may look like bacon to you but its a damn band-aid! Pass this along if you were by any chance someone who ate at Red Robin around 2pm 8/29/08 or know someone... Their cook or whoever prepared salads at that time wore no gloves and had a cut. Even the damn Manager Kyle said he checked everyone and only found 1 guy with a small cut on his finger but then lies to his people and says he told me and my people it was an old scar!

WHAT DO I DO YA!!

Dec 6, 2005
datz shady az fuck i use 2 have a homie who use 2 work there but if i waz u id sue da fuck out dem foo'z espicially if da corporate office blew u off just make sure u document dat shit

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
that is the fucking bloodiest band aid i have ever seen

you should find out who was workign that day in the back

the manager has a schedule. get a lawyer and ask to examine the mans fingers for a cut on the uppper top

any evidence of a visible cut that would bleed out that bad on a workers hand might help your argument

Jan 28, 2005
man I'm not a stranger to blood, but if the blood is a stranger to me- I'm not with that shit.

I usually fuck crazy vampire hoes in small inflatable pools full of stolen blood from the red cross, so hearing about something like this is just a bit boring.