___Myspace.com robot for hire___

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 5, 2002
lots of cats here have pages on myspace & it's a tool to get your songs heard and name visible to possibly millions of people

i have a "robot" that will go through myspace and request people to be your "Friend", according to usernumber & user criteria that you specify

(for those that don't know what a 'bot is - no it's NOT some tin-machine sitting here pushing buttons! a 'bot' is a form of program that takes over your mouse and surfs the 'net clicks links for you. your comptuer is actually taken over while the 'bot takes it on autopilot)

this 'bot was custom-coded by one of my programmers & has proven itself a valuable promotional tool !!

you can add thousands of new "friends" a week, even a day if you're so inclined!

below is a screenshot of the 'bot, the bottom left pane is the internet browser where it surfs and clicks with your mouse, the other boxes are the criteria you specify for it to filter users

if you are intersted in renting the bot and putting it to work for you, respond with your contact info. :)

i may also possibly just sell a "license" for the 'bot so that everyone that contributes to it can have their own copy of it