91Mix March Issue feat. Brotha Lynch Hung

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 7, 2011
91Mix is a new and upcoming Newspaper and it's distributed around Sac for free. I will be posting the locations in a few hours.

Jan 7, 2011
I really appreciate the offers family. But doing subscriptions will be kind of difficult in these stages. Just printing alone cost a grip and it will cost about $2.00 just to mail a copy within the United States. However, what i can do is send pdf files when it is completed. For a small donation i can send a digital copy before it hit the streets and it can also help pay for the printing.

I'm offering special advertising rates for the Lynch Issue as low as $60.00.

That's full color in our printed issue. When you buy a print AD you also get placed in the digital version. I only send out digital proofs to the advertisers and donors. Once they are printed i will also send them hard copies to give to their friends. Oh yeah i almost forgot it's a 11x17 Newspaper full color

If anyone who would like to advertise hit me at [email protected]

Nov 14, 2008
I rather pay for an actual copy and i would pay for the packaging and shipping and if you are willing to take a small donation fee for "labor" of sending it,I'd gladly pay you....