909 Boyz: Royal Flush + remix albums

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2012
Flowjob,
When I spoke to Seo Loc he told me that they haven't never released their Royal Flush Remixx album on CD, it was only a web release in mp3 back in the day. Also, he was surprised to know that there's Duke's CD floating around as he knew that Duke hasn't finished that album, thus he didn't released it on CD. So he's sure that these two are bootlegs. At least, they were not officially released as per Seo Loc.

Props: Flowjob
May 27, 2006
Printing on the cd is a bit cheap for the Duke solo. Also it was released on Imixx Entertainment not Poker Productions. But i never knew it's supposed to be a bootleg.

Maybe J2B put it out, his e-mail mentioned in the inlay (with a reference to Poker Productions aswell). Maybe Imixx just put out the tracks they had left but i don't think it's an unauthorized release.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/IMIXX-Entertainment/144020912345915

I don't own the Remix album, no clue how it looks.

Last edited:
Jan 6, 2003
thanks to both Lambo and thaIgk. the remix album has an identical artwork but with different colors and a "Royal Flush II Remix album" title. I don't have a clue how many tracks the albums has.