9/11/04 -- Tomorrow

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 19, 2003
Do you think their will be any terrorist attacks? Do you think the US soldiers might be in for some SHIT tomorrow? You never know...

I don't think there will, mostly for the fact that it's a Saturday. But if I go gas up tonight, and there's long ass lines, or high gas prices, I'ma be pissed.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
2-0-Sixx said:
I'm having a huge celebration tomorrow. I got family from all over the country coming for a huge sea-food extravaganza! Shit's gonna be tight.

It's my fathers 50th b-day.

thats tight for real..

50th...is a blessing now-a-days....no doubt..
my pops has 4 more yrs..

Apr 25, 2002
Yea tomorrow my daughters b-day, she'll be 10. When it went down that day, it was hard to keep her spirits up, but I did what I could. Tomorrow we are partying.

I guess we could all only hope that there will be no added drama out there, but with anything, I guess no one really knows...... oh wait our government does..... :confused:

Sep 19, 2003
Yeah, I forgot, me and my lady are having a baby shower on Sunday. *** Coed, lots of beer, grub ***... If any shit goes down, and fucks my party up, I'ma be pissed.