9/11/01 Your Thoughts On This Please

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
I was watching CNN the other night an they had Bill Maher on cause his show Politically Incorrect got cancelled (Don't ask me WHY)...anyway he brought up this point which I've been feelin for a long time an I'm curious about how y'all stood on this:

a poll was taken a little over a month ago...and only 16% of all Americans thought that combating terrorism should be the number one priority at this time...Now had you taken this poll in October, it would have likely been more like 95% or higher.

The fact stands that NOTHING in America has changed...Sure it changed for a couple of months...People acted kindly to one another...Showed pride in a country that maybe a month before they talked shit about...Showed pride in a President that before September 11th only had about a 45% approval rating...Went out and bought an American flag to put on their car antennae..."Instant Patriot Just Add Flag"

But here we are less than a year since that day that supposedly "Changed America" and we're back to what we were before...a self indulged, "care free" country...How will we act the NEXT time this happens? And please believe there WILL be a next time.

So the question is...Do YOU think that what happened on September 11th made a deep enough impact? Or will it take countless MORE times like what they're experiencing in Israel...DAILY terrorist attacks...for us to wake the fuck up...

pe@ce,
Mark

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Hell yeah, I feel that, but best believe, not every american are sheep, if some punk ass terrorist trys to take over a plane with me on it, im gonna run that shit into the ground.

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

anyways... combatting terrorism? lol that's like the war on drugs... it's a technically unseen enemy. how are you going to declare war on a TACTIC?

Apr 25, 2002
it made major impact on me..

i think we should have give'in the people who don't want beef with america a chance to skirt... then BOOM!

deep fry those damn bastards

but most people are too shallow and concerned about them selves to worry about "next time"

so on goes hollywoods influence on the public...

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
I agree ^^

We should of flexed our muscles the day we found the culprit,and started dropping weapons of mass destruction.
We've shown a great weakness in ignoring the lost lives of thousands from that incident.

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
and plus it's easy to say that you're "tired of hearing about it" cause the shit didn't happen anywhere near where you live...I don't blame you cause I'm sure I didn't feel as strongly about it as say someone who lives in New York either...But shit man, they could hit the west coast just as easily...I got folks that drive the Golden Gate Bridge DAILY and I KNOW that would hit close to home for alot of folks...Shit it could even be me on the bridge...feel me?