812 Faculty/Ruffside Playaz

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Need alot of info on these cats. I have many CD-R's of these guys only reason being I can't find shit anywhere to do with these cats.

they called 812 faculty. and 812 faculty consists of ruffside playaz, I know that redrum, A.K., tre shot, N-Do, C-Lo, Strict-9, and Killa-O are featured as well....

I need info on these peeps. Like alot, anything and everything, including websites album covers whatever you have that woukld interest me. Solo's.. Thanks yall..

Oh and if it matters they from Jeffersonville, Indiana

peace yall hope you can help me out

Umm, are you sure about that 812 souljahz thing? I hope you arent because if you are they fell off a hell of alot....812 souljahz are actual rappers while 812 faculty was a bunch of fools from ruffside playaz and redum getting together...

Yeah thanks for that album cover g but i already have it, i need older ones maybe Midwest Madniggaz or the Quarter, and billistic you gotta hit me up about dat manne

Aug 26, 2002
If anybody knows how to get a hold of these cats............
trying to get them on a mixtape
LAVA (STL mixtape) "SHOW ME 2DA CROSSROADS"
Indiana artists: Ric jilla , GuttaBlock, Outside, Freddie Gibbs, GI Jane, C-No, ThuggedOut