80's music

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Gap Bad had a lot of hits in the 80's, that's about it though. For some reason a lot of people think Steely Dan is an 80's band too and I think they might've only had a couple of hits total in the 80's.

you gotta give dudes dap who can last through decades. music changes all the time. it shows most peeps dont got what it takes in the long run. Marvin Gaye stayed relevant for hella years and changed with the times. he didnt do hella in the 80's, for obvious reasons, but he probably had years in commercial music ahead of him. he was the first soul/r&b singer to make an 808 slap in the 80's. dude pretty much changed r&b forever.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
you gotta give dudes dap who can last through decades. music changes all the time. it shows most peeps dont got what it takes in the long run. Marvin Gaye stayed relevant for hella years and changed with the times. he didnt do hella in the 80's, for obvious reasons, but he probably had years in commercial music ahead of him. he was the first soul/r&b singer to make an 808 slap in the 80's. dude pretty much changed r&b forever.
Stevie Wonder has been performing for 50+ years man. He and MJ were one of the few to be excellent as a youngster and grow up to be just as good if not better as an adult.

Filthy_Rich

My fit cost a rack
Oct 22, 2003
www.officialxraided.com

shoutout to the homie F @Filthy_Rich for slappin the instrumental remix on B @BIG REESE LOC1 & my brother CONVIC's ENEMIGOS outro

this song is my mother fuckin SHIT!
I can't take credit for this one. Reese did that with Steve the engineer.

Remember this one I remixed for Reese a few years back.