80's music

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
most of the music i listen to from the 80's is early 80's roots reggae, and mid-late 80's r&b

and before i started listening to hip hop via MC hammer, too short, NWA, digital underground and so forth, i listened to synth pop... my sister is 10 years older than me, and she listened to that stuff around me.... i'll still listen to that music if i'm in a nostalgic mood, but my sister will not touch that shit anymore for some reason lol

and i should point out that "close to me" by the cure is one of the greatest songs of all time

::

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
My brother used to listen to Iron Maiden and a lot of metal stuff when I was growing up. He moved out and my sister listened to a lot more r&b type stuff and George Michael, Madonna... typical chick stuff for the time. My step brother was big into rap so I still listen to a lot of all that same stuff they listened to today. Only one I don't really listen to is Iron Maiden and most of the way over the top homo George Michael songs. He had a couple decent tracks tho

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I can't remember what show he was on, I want to say it was the George Lopez show, but he was talking about it on one of those late night shows. He said he was using a brick for a pillow, which really seems like the worst thing you could use for a pillow. I just read this article, I guess he was homeless in LA. I thought it was Tulsa.

Charlie Wilson Makes Comeback From Homelessness, Cancer