750 POUNDS OF METH SEIZED FROM SAN JO APARTMENT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2006
SJPD is notorious for illegal search & seizure
I would be curious to see the transcripts from this case just to see the explanation the judge gives for denying the defenses motion to supress. I mean from legal standpoint, does a reasonable person believe individuals posssessing that quantity of illegal narcotics would really consent to a search? That is pretty much the only defense these guys have. But with that quantity it is wrap. They aint never coming home.

Dec 4, 2006
Yeah, they consented with 750 pounds of meth in the house....
They said no, but the cops will still find a way to get inside the house..

that's why whenever I've dealt with cops coming over my place, I don't open the door.

Pig: can you open the door so we can talk?

Me: no! I don't have to open it..do you have a warrant?

Pig: No I don't, but we need to see if everyone it's alright..

Me: then comeback when you have one, good bye!

I watched 5 cops wait for a hour outside my house until they got tired and left.

Rezin

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2008
How about you sell some of that meth to buy a faggot ass iPad.

They got what they deserved for bein that stupid. Plus all that meth is off the streets.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
MAYBE SOMEBODY CLUCKED IT TO THEM...

BUT IF I WAS SITTING ON SOME WEIGHT...

I WOULD OBVIOUSLY HAVE THE MONEY TO BUY MY SHIT BRAND NEW AND NOT FUCK WITH STOLEN GOODS.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
smells fishy, if they consented they didnt need to double back with the DEA and get a search warrant, sounds like they did all that to cover ass + (make the people in the apt look like the STUPIDEST PEOPLE ON EARTH) as a chess move to have the higher ups turn on them and then say ok well since words out, youre pretty much going to get killed at this point so you better start speaking , then IMO 750 pounds aint easy to move (physically) in a apartment much less cook in one apartment, if you even brought two pounds a day into your pad your shit would be hot

even on a illegal search i dont see that turning around like 'oh ok yall are free to go'

they honestly have enough info right now to go on alot, lol i wonder how silent that apartment is right now, prolly not at all tweekers do not care, alot of window blinds being looked through...that apartment is prolly like the hills have eyes right now

people completely underestimate the power of surveillance whether satalite or just high detail cameras..dopeheads arent that smart...they prolly just knew what was goinng on

i mean, was the ipad ever found? this is what started all that, i wanna see this ipad

youd think the cops would damn near take a picture of said ipad with smiles but i guess they had time to find 750 pounds and no ipad thats prolly not even a pound itself

and how much meth was really found, its like theyre going offa street price per 0.1 gram sold for 600 years straight and round up numbers, lol @ 750 pounds, niggas just cooked up the master number and shit

May 21, 2002
hogglife916.com
like gas said GPS in some apartments lol aint that accurate and on top of that are they really gonna do some big investigation for an ipad fuck no they was just waiting for an oppurtunity to run up in some spot they probally been watching , when your in the game you gotta watch yo ass 24/7 for cops rats and jack boys but they only gotta catch you slipping once