70 Mile TRAJIK-BELOW ZERO Joplin March 7th, and March 21!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 3, 2003
Just keepin' everyone posted on how the show at "My Club" in Joplin went, and what is up and coming.

"My Club" was a good turn out. Below came on first and torn the floor up with Ozone. The people were feeling the music. Lights were too bright though!! HAHA!

Trajik came on and the ladies went crazy. This cat is 18 and all the 21 and over clubs are hittin me and Heat for booking. Back to the subject, he blew the mic up. TL (70 Miles own "T"ommy "L"ens) got good footage and should have something posted soon. The autograph signing afterward got a little out of hand, and now 3rd with 70 Mile "TFS" will be handling that along with Jeff. All in all, good showing.

The show at "The Red Lion" on March 21 is going to be large. I believe we are expecting X-Dash and Nova there as well. Talked with the owner and he shut the bar down the past 2 weeks so they should be fienin' for some music and alcohol. lol!

Upcoming: Me and Heat are working on a show in Sedalia at Club X. Just in the process of this so me and Heat will keep everyone posted!

**ANYONE WITH QUESTIONS GET AT ME AND HEAT**

P.S. :dead: This was Trajik on Saturday night!! HAHA!!