7 killed, 17 wounded in the chi

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
they gone bring the guard out to the chi soon you watch. they had the guard in the g back in i think it was 97 98. and then they out the signs up on the border saying you're entering the cap proceed with caution.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
Wasnt It Like 4 Killed And 40 Wounded Like Last Week Or Sum Shit?

They Stay Busy In The Chi, Cant Wait To Get Back There

Apr 25, 2002
yea that was in a 2 day period. i seen jody weiss on the news talkin bout not bringing the guard in. we had the guard in the g a few times all they do is sit round in hummers, shit aint gone stop. Shit did slow down when they brought 50 state troopers teamed up with the county boys. funny chicago dont allow ne firearms in the city. im allowed to walk around with my shit out in the store out here. might get some weird looks, but thats it. pretty soon obama gone take that right from me too.

Jun 2, 2005
yea that was in a 2 day period. i seen jody weiss on the news talkin bout not bringing the guard in. we had the guard in the g a few times all they do is sit round in hummers, shit aint gone stop. Shit did slow down when they brought 50 state troopers teamed up with the county boys. funny chicago dont allow ne firearms in the city. im allowed to walk around with my shit out in the store out here. might get some weird looks, but thats it. pretty soon obama gone take that right from me too.
I Have love for any state that lets you were you clapper on your hip... Arizona was just wack so I had to move back to Cali... These hating ass state authorities just want a tax paying family man to get clapped out... say bruh, Why you ain't never put us up on that Freddie Gibbs...

Apr 25, 2002
I Have love for any state that lets you were you clapper on your hip... Arizona was just wack so I had to move back to Cali... These hating ass state authorities just want a tax paying family man to get clapped out... say bruh, Why you ain't never put us up on that Freddie Gibbs...

too be quite honest, i always put people like mask murda mafia, original menace, hamblock, 17th survivors, 3rd degree, thugged out, payroll, c-saw, nicc sacc, block ave, kemo, killah p, cca, even jilla, the grind fam, c-ghetto, ovadose, 50.50, insanity, mcg'z, sgp, 1st battalion, gus savage, t.c.g., father tyme, lil pat, perjury, moblife, the list goes on....ALL THESE PEOPLE WOULDBE IN ATTENDENCE AT PHAT FRIDAYZ AT MIC CHECK. shit would be packed im talking all 2 wall, plus these peeps was actually out there in the streets at the shit pumping they shit. I was lucky enough to be round and doing shit cuz thats a era that wont be re made. CCA had they van wrapped riding round the city. shit was crazy and just such good history. BUT BOTTOM line is i never seen dude but a couple times back in 02 03 across roll's studio. he's just kinda came outta no where. u know. This a small area you know them names i named is some credible dudes and people that played a good part in the history of this shit in the g. real talk. if half of em wasnt dead of in the fed's shit would be real different round here. Shit was history forreal them was the days boy.... being able to b at the grind's shit during them doing vol.2, shit aint like it is now. a lot of these people wasnt basketball standout's, college dropouts, and army dropouts, they was here and all about rapping, this wasnt like fuck it ima do this rap shit. alot of people use the city's background as their background you feel me. but it is what it is. dude got some cool shit, but no shows here. no product i can get? i guess i gotta be in cali for it. it is entertainment, but mostly business. and his business is obviously right on the music end. which props to him. 25% of these dudes round here on the pipe by now you know.