6115 south thompson-Tacoma/c-ron

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 25, 2002
Ha Ha, yeah Bammer I bet he isn't black either always saying that racial shit. Now that everyone has got his supposive address its time to load up in the clan wagon with the rocks and sticks and go get him.

C

C-ron

WHAT A BUNCH OF INTERNET FAGS

Fagsy how u gonna come on here postin my address?Y didnt u jus come up 2 my house BITCH BOY?your gay as hell potna.& thats the stupidest shit i've heard in years.i bet u thought that wuz pretty clever huh dumbass?man your jus ignorant your label is garbage,you & notes look like 2 homosexual,you'll never blow up,u aint sellin shit,you jus a joke.if u dont believe thats my addy coo i dont give a fuck either way.but theirs only 1 way find out.BITCH

SAM shut yo dumbass up.if u saw my other thread u would of saw what i said about white people but D-sane edited it.no im not racist.u puttin words in my mouth potna.i never said i hate white people.so stop tryin 2 make me a racist

Bammer your stupid as fuck.nuff said

skilled shut the hell up.

4sDeuces&Trays

Ain't Nobody Gafflin' Me
Apr 25, 2002
Maryland
LMAO @ fag assassin aka Andrew Heide, fool u one of the people Mr DOG called out for scammin motherfuckas. you're a straight up bitch, i cant believe u would even have the nerve to say shit about C-ron when u was doin the same shit.. fucking loser.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
[email protected] are you gettin mad that bugsy posted your address? you wanted us to find out and come down there, right? or are you bitching out?

who's got the biggest car? so we can all mob down there and stomp this hoe cakes head in....

c-ron, you talk a lot of bullshit on here.....and then you call everyone internet fags.....with all the time you talk shit on here, YOU PROBABLY HAVE NO LIFE BESIDES THIS.

C

C-ron

lil fagness postin my addy on here wuz a bitch move bottom line.he should of jus came up 2 my house.BUT HOES WILL BE HOES jus like u internet cat that keep talkin shit.this is jus gay 2 me.so im through.nuff said

i respect d-sane & his board so ima drop it.if anyone got a problem wit me hit me on the pm or e-mail me.all this talkin shit is gay.if i talk shit its cuz im correctin u hoes.i dont get a kick outta this like u homoz.:eyecross:

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
C-ron said:
lil fagness postin my addy on here wuz a bitch move bottom line.he should of jus came up 2 my house.BUT HOES WILL BE HOES jus like u internet cat that keep talkin shit.this is jus gay 2 me.so im through.nuff said
big words for a "gangsta crip from tac town" huh? house must be the biggest word you've ever used. still livin' with mommy and daddy moochin' off their money?

"jus like u internet cat that keep talkin shit."

^^
what the fuck do you consider what you're doing you illiterate piece of shit?

Status
Not open for further replies.