+

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 15, 2003
Personally, I don't judge people, but you know what, everyone on
here is gonna say they don't judge people.

The only extent of judgement I exercise in lookin at people is usually the slang I might use, I'd be more likely to call a white person dude for example.

May 16, 2002
How do you erase it?

And could you give me an example of your statement?

What do mean by "your first opinion"? Would that include a physical description? What do I think about how that person thinks?

When I look at someone and say, "that dudes an asshole", he probably had to do somethin I considered an asshole to do. Or if I say,"That dudes cool", he probably had to do something I considered to be cool.

My opinion is based on what I have deemed to be a specific characteristic of my understanding of a descriptive word.

I can flip it by sayin if I said, "hey look at the fat dude", and pointed to a crowd of people how many people you think would look at the 90 lb. guy instead of the 300 lb. guy? Why would that be any different if I said, "that's dudes an asshole"? It's not being mean it's stating fact. It's order, and without it we would be incapable of learning or distinguishing individual consciousness.

In order for all of us to understand each other we need a clear and unchanging understanding of one another's form of communication. Nobody likes to be lied to even a liar. And knowledge is based on how much truth we know.

May 17, 2003
Well im almost to the point where i dont think a word about the person when i see them. Like not even "Hes a little heavy" or whaterver. I neverlet it affect any relations i may have with them. But i always did make a first judgement before an impression form the 1st conversation we have. Not about their personality directly, but maybe if you think someone is fat, you may think they are sloppy and are easily taken advantage of.