500 SL

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 13, 2003
Attempt this shit ya know? Guess I'll post some shit I thought out and I love.

Fuck a 5 series and an IS300 I want a Black 500, SL with the fat V12 dropped on lexani 23’s, Armani interior white crème, AMG lips, with the 5% tint, full body with Lorenzo kits, windows with 5 inch bulletproof glass for the motherfuckers that try to blast do, anything to protect my cash, doors plated with titanium fuck terrorist I got protection from their uranium, on my chest I got my bulletproof vest 50 cal bullets cant even test, heat under both seats, for the fools that try to creep, cuz out here we blowin dro, while we get low, steady mobbin stackin dough, bbbiiaatcchh

May 12, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Carpetrida54 said:
Attempt this shit ya know? Guess I'll post some shit I thought out and I love.

Fuck a 5 series and an IS300 I want a Black 500, SL with the fat V12 dropped on lexani 23’s, Armani interior white crème, AMG lips, with the 5% tint, full body with Lorenzo kits, windows with 5 inch bulletproof glass for the motherfuckers that try to blast do, anything to protect my cash, doors plated with titanium fuck terrorist I got protection from their uranium, on my chest I got my bulletproof vest 50 cal bullets cant even test, heat under both seats, for the fools that try to creep, cuz out here we blowin dro, while we get low, steady mobbin stackin dough, bbbiiaatcchh

sounds like a gang of different c-bo songs but not as good, lol

shit.....rap what you feel though folks

Jun 4, 2002
The first part was ok if your into that type of shit.....sounded kinda like
a diplomats verse gone for the worst and the last part were you start rhyming dro with low and dough was horible i know you got at least a
ounce of originality in you......if this was for fun and your just starting
off i say stick with it if not retire soon please!!!!!