500-lets go mixtape

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 29, 2007
im not sure how long its ben out but i just got this yesterday from rasputins and its pretty decent to me.the song with tha jacka is dumb knockin...500 coo he different got his own lil style and do his own beats 2...worth tha loot...the 3rd song though kilt it..that warren g beat..

Apr 25, 2002
i got to check this out. his first album treal-listic and the hyenna boyz was slap. "got my muthafuckin beanie on, and i got my bag full of pussy. whos next? im like the grinch!" pussy crook!!!

Jul 21, 2007
i knew 500 hunned hyenna boyz all them not on some patna shit but we seen em around in the brownies in the west p all the time my patnas lightwieght talked to him me to but not really he said we could get a verse for a hunned but that. yeah taliban tone is a hynenna boy he feater on the album he got beat up by dude on lets go mixtape that song get yo money daddy vonnie he rivera on 3s what the fuck do u mean he beat his ass and then taliban tone went to go get his little brother to fight vonnie of young life

Apr 29, 2007
^^well its good to hear that niggaz is still fightin instead of shootin....but yeah trealistic tight as fuck and the hyenna boys album..mr china coo his flow dont really catch my attention its to basic ya know...yea i always hear of taliban tone who is that nigga??and whos young life vonnie?

Apr 25, 2002
i found it at Rasputins in Berkeley but that was awhile back. probably around march or so. maybe later i dont know. all i know is its kinda wack, its like 4 slappers on it out of like 19. shit just dont go hard like his shit usually do, the beats is pretty wack, and his flows aint really shit.

Jul 21, 2007
valley2thebay said:
^^well its good to hear that niggaz is still fightin instead of shootin....but yeah trealistic tight as fuck and the hyenna boys album..mr china coo his flow dont really catch my attention its to basic ya know...yea i always hear of taliban tone who is that nigga??and whos young life vonnie?
young life is a rap group i think had the dopest cds ever so underground vonnie was sellin em for 1 doller and shit but hes just a rapper on young life from west oakland acorn not at all known much

myspace.com/youngife1

thats just vonniee might just have his shit or the old school scrapper young life song

i could ask him for it but he prolly dont got it