50 went all out for his new movie..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 28, 2009
yeah. at first i thought the pics were fake. but i think i read he pretty much starved his self. hes playing a friend of his that died of cancer.

edit: or so i think

Jun 28, 2009
here goes a little bit of the article-

50 Cent has had the media and fans alike going crazy over recent pictures he posted of himself 50+ pounds skinnier than what everyone is used to seeing. The reason for the weight loss comes as the rapper turned entrepreneur started filming a role as a cancer patient for 'Things Fall Apart.' He is playing the role in tribute to a friend who died of the disease.

The rapper, who plays a football player with cancer in the upcoming film dropped from 214 pounds to 160 in nine weeks after liquid dieting and running on a treadmill three hours a day. Sounds like a difficult lifestyle to get used to but interestingly enough, not for 50. The 33-year-old said that when he was shot in the jaw in 2000, he could drink only liquids and his weight dropped to 157.

Feb 1, 2009
Matt Damion, did the same thing for acouple different movies that he did, But from what, I hear that shit can take a toll on his body.