50 Snitch Disses Nas, The Westcoast, Game, Snoop, And More

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
who the fuck cares what 50 "suckadick" cent says? the people buyin' in on the shit he talks are those that ain't got a clue of what rap has in store. his mainstream-sellout-ass ain't even worth being mentioned here...

19st said:
He didnt diss Snoop...
i also doubt that... he'd be going a too far if he did that and he knows it.
don't bite the hand that feeds (fed) u!

May 12, 2004
but then again you can fart all over a Dre beat and its gonna be bumpin like a motha.

on a side note. i think dre shoulda took over on those Pac cds and told eminem to step aside. if dre touched all the beats on all those damn unreleased cds then shit, they'd be pure classics. eminem never kicked it with pac and dre and pac used to be real close homies. what was they thinkin

Nov 20, 2005
JCrazy said:
eminem never kicked it with pac and dre and pac used to be real close homies. what was they thinkin
you are expressing the same thoughts snoop has been expressing for a long time.

~k.

TBo01

Sicc OG
Apr 2, 2006
50 cent is done and i know a lot of peeps are agreeing wit me or sayin that

grodt was aight, massacre was wack.....and anything he's gonna come out wit...his downplayed and peeps know he is a phony

Dec 9, 2005
The thing about 50 getting 25% of Game's album sales...

I don't think this is true, because the reason why Game released the album on Geffen, was because he didn't want 50 having anything to do with the project, and especially not wanting him to see a penny of the profits.

So that, IMO, is questionable...plus...25% is a huge chunk..and I don't even think 50 gets that on his own album sales.