50 dollar sidekicks in san jo !!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

KALYN

Sicc OG
Dec 11, 2002
Fridge said:
Price requires one year service agreement.

You'll pay out the ass (sometimes literally) for a new phone no matter where you go if you dont do the contract... I dont trip on extending my contract each time I get a new phone.. AT&T/Cingular has dope coverage and gets new phones all the time.. I dont plan on being without a phone so yeah.. its nothin'..

KALYN

Sicc OG
Dec 11, 2002
Fridge said:
What can she say? She wants something and she knows how to get it.

Fuck, I think I alone paid for her Fendi purse.

.. LMAO..!! ... OOOhh shit...! ..this caught me off guard right here and I literally spit rice onto my keyboard...

**Billy knows what I like... *winkwink*

AND.. for the record.. in regards to NickPro's comment.. my best female friend will ONLY let her man have the ass (literally) if she's gettin' a "pretty" out of the deal... lol.. I was just talkin' to her about this very subject a day or two ago because the bitch had on a DOPE pair of Gucci shoes and I was like ahhh damn..

May 9, 2002
KALYN said:
.. LMAO..!! ... OOOhh shit...! ..this caught me off guard right here and I literally spit rice onto my keyboard...

**Billy knows what I like... *winkwink*

AND.. for the record.. in regards to NickPro's comment.. my best female friend will ONLY let her man have the ass (literally) if she's gettin' a "pretty" out of the deal... lol.. I was just talkin' to her about this very subject a day or two ago because the bitch had on a DOPE pair of Gucci shoes and I was like ahhh damn..
What a dummy....ass love for some Gucci???