50 cent on some F.T.I. $#!t

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
Even when I'm reading what he says, I have no idea what he's talking about. I'd hate to have to interview him. Id just be like.. "Huh?"

And he talks a lot of shit for someone that doesn't have anything behind him but a single and a big name label. Ja Rule may be busy singing duets with chicas, but he could rip 50 cent anyday.

Nov 14, 2002
techn9nehq said:

You must be out your damn mind man.....the only thing Ja Rule is ripping is a fart.

Nick

I still have faith that one day, Ja'll get shot up and stop being a punk. Ja's first album is a fuckin' classic, and that's werd.

M

mr2productionz

his freestyles are hard....but he cant even hold a conversation, lol. wtf?

Nov 14, 2002
TheVille31 said:
"I still have faith that one day, Ja'll get shot up and stop being a punk. Ja's first album is a fuckin' classic, and that's werd."

Money talks
Judging by Ja's recent shit, I'd say that money doesn't talk. It tries to sing when it should be rapping.

Jul 7, 2002
I am suprised T9anghellic hasn't shown up on this thread to tell 50 Cent to get off Tech's nutts and get his own idea...lol

He's proly out rolling in the bullet-proof truck...haha.

Sep 12, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Zer0.MediA said:

I still have faith that one day, Ja'll get shot up and stop being a punk. Ja's first album is a fuckin' classic, and that's werd.

That is funny because I still have faith that one day, Ja'll get shot up and die. Plus 50 cent doesn't only have on single behind him...he has been in the game for a while now. And has dissed many people before.

Sicc OG
Dec 2, 2002
yeah, that song he made "how to rob" is funny as hell.
if you see his video, you'll notice he got shot in the face, by the way his mouth is.
but who do you respect more? a rapper who caters to the 18-35 female demographic? or someone makin real music?

the pledge, featuring 2pac? hah

Sep 6, 2002
ja rip 50, not likely. maybe after nelly rips tech, it could happen right???
and for anyone that likes 50 this is the fattest cd deal i have seen since i got APhttp://www.hiphopsite.com/search/?ITEM=649D03B0-DFB1-44F8-99C3-1C59A3D6C1F6

Nov 14, 2002
AaronDontezGr8t said:

That is funny because I still have faith that one day, Ja'll get shot up and die. Plus 50 cent doesn't only have on single behind him...he has been in the game for a while now. And has dissed many people before.

LoL! One single!? You guys really have no idea who Ja Rule is do you!? I'm seriously starting to think that you haven't heard anything before his Jennifer Lopez type shit.

Go buy (yes...buy) his Venni Vetti Vecci album and listen to the shit the whole way through. It's one of the best rap albums ever made. It's the New York shit and didn't get much radio play so maybe you guys really haven't heard it. I think you'll be suprised.

Oh and the day 50 cent has more singles than Ja Rule, Ja'll probably be dead.

Holla Holla, Let's Ride, It's Murda, Murda 4 Life feat. Memphis Bleek, that "We don't give a fuck" ish he did with the Murderers. And that's only the shit he did before all that duet radio single shit.

Fuck it, Ima put that shit on right now... You guys really don't know what you're missin out on.

Nov 14, 2002
For real

Heat Myser said:
The Ja album you talk off was some hard shit. I had that thing in constant play until I lost it....shit, I might just go buy another copy today.
Exaaaaaaaaaactly. Thank god, Heat. Same thing just happened to me. I have the case but can't find the shit... It's missing inside a book along with 2pac, dmx, and some bad rock.

..::Zer0 has replaced this cd 3 times already::..

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

I KNOW WHO JA IS........THAT GUY THAT REMINDS ME OF A MICHEAL JACKSON TRYN TO RAP.......RIGHT?

OUT!!

P.S.
50 KILLS JA WHEN IT COMES TO FLOW.............

P.P.S
JA KILLS 50 WHEN IT COMES TO SINGIN..........

Oct 23, 2002
Im feeling JL on this one.......Ja is not rapping anymore he singing on everything but then agian he making that money....he doing what he gotta do to make his dough....same thing Nelly doing......its pathetic that they have to sell out like that but thats what is working for them and when its all over ja and nelly well never be real rap artist...

Nov 14, 2002
StrangeMisses said:
Im feeling JL on this one.......Ja is not rapping anymore he singing on everything but then agian he making that money....he doing what he gotta do to make his dough....same thing Nelly doing......its pathetic that they have to sell out like that but thats what is working for them and when its all over ja and nelly well never be real rap artist...

Ja already proved he's a rap artist on an album none of you seem to have ever even seen.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

according to your theory of rap artists.......they only need to make "one" good album and they are considered to be "rap" artists???

then VANILLA ICE was a rap artist ..........
dont think so.......

out!!