50 Cent new vid dissin Cam "Funeral Music"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
Curtiiiis is about to get lyrically destroyed by 40 Cal and Jr Writer. He dont wanna go there at this point. bc G Unit is on life support and Dipset is taking over the industry right now.

May 9, 2002
Cesolito #1 said:
Curtiiiis is about to get lyrically destroyed by 40 Cal and Jr Writer. He dont wanna go there at this point. bc G Unit is on life support and Dipset is taking over the industry right now.
Thats what im sayin. G-Unit signed a bunch of over-the-hill veterans while Dipset signs fresh, young talent with potential spewing out their mouths.

May 10, 2002
Jesse fuckin' Rice said:
Thats what im sayin. G-Unit signed a bunch of over-the-hill veterans while Dipset signs fresh, young talent with potential spewing out their mouths.
That doesn't matter in todays rap market. Especially when you're dealin with 50 Cent. When you battle 50 Cent, you're entering into a propaganda war, lol

Apr 25, 2002
that didnt take long. and i know that was a quick little video but shit was waaaaaaaaaaack, though the song itself was pretty sick.

this should be a good g-unit vs. dipset battle - ces don't underestimate banks, i think he can hold his own against cal and writer.

Apr 12, 2004
Cesolito #1 said:
u aint lyin bout that but what makes them look bad is julez and jimmy both called 50 and said they thats between u and cam what kinda shit is that!!!!!!!!!!

Sep 11, 2005
as much as i dont wanna say it, i think 50 can win this one....not even lyrically but more mentally, cuz hes trying to do the divide and conquer type thing.....the beat is real cool though, im hoping eminem didnt produce it

Oct 14, 2004
^^What is that pic? That shit is fresh.

Its on for 50. Cam can massacre this cat lyrically.

Its going to be a good fight.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
supavillain said:
as much as i dont wanna admit it, yes that is the reason.....that beat is just too damn good
At least you admitted it, but you are hating...

Anyways, song and video was funny...

I like how they had all the "fake" bloods in the video...and the pink grip on the strap..lol..