50 Cent looking real short changed right now..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
gotta give it up to 50 for this one, takes serious dedication to change your body to make it look worse for a movie role

Jan 2, 2003
they say brah was on a liquid diet and would b on the treadmill like 3 hours a day amongst other excercise WELL DAMN BRAH u really wanna do acting that bad that nigga need 2 show how bad that back tat look right about now

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
who cares he only doing it for a movie that he will make more for then anyone one here will make in a year. he a rich celebrity with a trainer so he will be back to his normal size in two-six weeks.
because he's rich and has a trainer he's gonna pack on 30 pounds of muscle in as little as 2 weeks?

I don't think so bro

he will gain it back quicker than a person who never had that mass to begin with... probably 6 weeks minimum

I see what you're saying... you're just a little off on what you're saying

Dec 25, 2003
Yeah when Ive first seen this at Yahoo news I was like "no fuckin way!!!; that shit gotta be photoshopped bogus" That had me hella trippin too tho I couldnt even imagine 50 in that weight level LMAO!!!!!! He now lookin scary as hell tho... I can picture all his mass masses of female groupie fans completely turned off now after they see it all too true LMFAO!!!!!! & all ya posts got me laughin too fuckin hard that I even almost fell off of my chair ROFL!!!!!!

Mar 5, 2007
You know he back to his old weight in no time... With the help of a few Dianabol cycles.

He had a little more help than what's stated in the article... you don't go from what he was to what he looks like there by just being on a liquid diet and doing hella cardio. no doubt in my mind he used some chemical enhancing drug like Clenbuterol or Anavar.