50 cent lies about beings shot 9 times.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2006
dont know if it was already on here but chea..

May 16, 2007. When rapper 50 Cent first hit the national scene, he shocked fans with claims that he survived being shot 9 times. But in now looks like 50 Cent may have stretched the truth when he described the fateful event.

In a MediaTakeOut.com exclusive, we got our hands on the official police report issued on the shooting. And according to the report, the Queens rapper was shot only 3 times (see below report).

Unfortunately, that's not what 50's been telling everyone. In an interview with hip hop journalist Davey D, done in 2003, 50 was quoted as saying the following:

Davey D: DID YOU REALLY GET SHOT 8 TIMES?
50 Cent: 9 times on May 24, 2000 I got shot… I was in the hospital for like 13 days...and it sounds crazy... it hurted more to not know what I was gonna do with myself AFTER being shot.. like when I called Columbia Records and they didn’t know what to do

And the gunshot distortion is repeated on 50 Cent's official web page. Here's how Interscope Records describes the shooting incident in 50's bio: "In April of '00, 50 was shot 9 times, including a .9mm bullet to the face, in front of his grandmothers house in Queens. "

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
yoinkIZback31 said:
dont know if it was already on here but chea..

May 16, 2007. When rapper 50 Cent first hit the national scene, he shocked fans with claims that he survived being shot 9 times. But in now looks like 50 Cent may have stretched the truth when he described the fateful event.

In a MediaTakeOut.com exclusive, we got our hands on the official police report issued on the shooting. And according to the report, the Queens rapper was shot only 3 times (see below report).

Unfortunately, that's not what 50's been telling everyone. In an interview with hip hop journalist Davey D, done in 2003, 50 was quoted as saying the following:

Davey D: DID YOU REALLY GET SHOT 8 TIMES?
50 Cent: 9 times on May 24, 2000 I got shot… I was in the hospital for like 13 days...and it sounds crazy... it hurted more to not know what I was gonna do with myself AFTER being shot.. like when I called Columbia Records and they didn’t know what to do

And the gunshot distortion is repeated on 50 Cent's official web page. Here's how Interscope Records describes the shooting incident in 50's bio: "In April of '00, 50 was shot 9 times, including a .9mm bullet to the face, in front of his grandmothers house in Queens. "

hahahaha this shit is fake wtf is a vectem. I dont like 50 at all

Feb 5, 2006
I WATCHED 3 DOCUMENTARIES WITH 50 SHOWIN OFF HIS GUNSHOT WOUNDS AND COINCIDENTLY, EVERYTIME HE ONLY SHOWED 3 SHOTS. 2 IN THE ARM AND 1 IN HIS MOUTH. HE GOT TATS PUT OVER THE ONES ON HIS ARM, BUT ON ALL 3 DOCUMENTARIES HE ONLY SHOWS 3

May 16, 2002
That whole report is fake as fuck. Second, I honestly don't think a cop having trouble with spelling could hold a job of that sort, since they have to make reports about everything (or at least everything huh?).

It would give his captain a fuckin' headache just reading that kind of shit on the daily, I think he'd be fired due to stupidity.

Jan 3, 2006
i dont care if 50 got shot 3 or 9 times

hes fuckin wack

he always sounds like hes about to go to sleep mid way in to the song

"you can find me in the club , bottle full of.....ZZZzzzZzZZzZZzZzZZzZZz"

May 10, 2002
I've always wondered why people go out of their way to celebrate the downfall of another individual. This goes for anybody, not just 50 Cent.

Fake report or not (lol at "vectim"), I wonder what the person who exposed this info feels they are gaining by airing this isht out??

Nov 16, 2006
from people that have been shot they say it doesnt even hurt when you get shot it that it feels like a strong bee sting, it starts hurting when you realize you were shot or were shot like in delicate face

but it still kinda crazy if got shot in the place and survived

Feb 5, 2006
REDRUM559 said:
from people that have been shot they say it doesnt even hurt when you get shot it that it feels like a strong bee sting, it starts hurting when you realize you were shot or were shot like in delicate face

SOME SAY THEY DIDNT NOTICE CUZ THE ADRENALINE BUT IF U KNOW, HELL YEH THAT SHIT HURTS. I WAS WITH MY CUZZO WHEN HE GOT LIT UP AND WHEN HE WAS ON THE FLOOR, HE WAS SAYIN IT'S LIKE YOUR MEAT IS GETTING BURNT. I NEVER WANNA FEEL THAT PAIN THATS FOR SURE

May 10, 2002
REDRUM559 said:

lol @ strong bee sting

I'm pretty sure where on your body you get shot, what caliber bullet, the range from which you are shot, the angle that the bullet penetrates your body, the type of gun with which you are shot and your pain threshold all are factors in whether it hurts or not.

Nov 16, 2006
MrPeete said:
lol @ strong bee sting

I'm pretty sure where on your body you get shot, what caliber bullet, the range from which you are shot, the angle that the bullet penetrates your body, the type of gun with which you are shot and your pain threshold all are factors in whether it hurts or not.
at our school theres this teacher that was in vietnam and shit, he never talks about it cause he was like lietentant and all his buddies got kill until he told the class that he was sniped but it hit his arm sideways like the bullet was on an arm rail he said it didnt hurt until he panicked