50 Cent "i Get Money Video" Sickkk

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 17, 2006
Dope vid, haters are gonna hate though. And LOL at anyone thinkin Lil' Flip was the originator of the phrase "I Got Money/Money I Got". Flip has never made an original song imo.

Apr 20, 2005
nobody can talk about havin money like he can. I cant even listen to these other cats talkin about how they got money and they hustlin and all that shit. 50 is the dude for that type of music. I hope he over exaggerates and talks about money all the time so he can play that shit out and make all the other "baller status'd" rappers look weak in the bank account.

Obey 50 is fuckin right. Name one rapper who beefed with him and is doing #'s and makin hits right now.

pAc0

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2006
the video was alright. I gotta give the song a good listen all the way through , but from what i heard, it's alright. To be honest i liked "straight to the bank" better. I just have a hard time getting into 50's flow(its boring and one dimensional). IMO

Mar 4, 2006
8FIVE8 said:
nobody can talk about havin money like he can. I cant even listen to these other cats talkin about how they got money and they hustlin and all that shit. 50 is the dude for that type of music. I hope he over exaggerates and talks about money all the time so he can play that shit out and make all the other "baller status'd" rappers look weak in the bank account.

Obey 50 is fuckin right. Name one rapper who beefed with him and is doing #'s and makin hits right now.
Well damn you are just completely on Fiftys nuts aren't you.

Jan 12, 2006
8FIVE8 said:

co-sign! 50 bank account on anotha level now. he stepped his game up in a big way!

Feb 8, 2006
Like it's been said this type of song is sooooo played. Everyone knows 50 got money. It's too the point where people don't buy his shit so he won't get their money. He needs to either retire with his loot, or make music that means something.

This song is trash imo

Mar 15, 2006
Checkmate Muzik said:
Cant front 50 killed this song after the cam song. amusment park and money to the bank wasnt his best! lol i know he aint the most popular here but video krazy!

i iiiii iiiiiiii get it!!!!
I'm not really seein how this song is hot. The video seems pretty low budget too??? Please explain cause I'm not seeing what everyone else is apparently seeing.

May 4, 2002
www.myspace.com
caffeine said:
is the chorus sample from audio two ?
not a 50 cent fan, the song is hot.
yea he a G for dat shit Tho!

and that video is OG as fuck all around its perfect.

and to tha cat that sed it was boring its factor that he's talkin really real real real ass talk and that beat is slappin is original and nicely produced and tha sample is raw it was hip hop as fuck on sum ballin out type shit but done proper it dont matter tha subject matter it's how you do it.

i hated tha song when i first heard it but that shit is nice.