50 CENT hatin on the bay boss E-40

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
NAH man what made every body jock 50 now is eminem and dre all there dick ridaz now ride 50's real talk.....i was listenin to him years ago hes one of the few east coast artist ill bump
________
VAPORIZER INFORMATION

Oct 4, 2002
510outtapocket.com
word.. i was listening to him years ago ........... all his mixtape dises to JAY-Z, He went toe to toe with jigga..that was a dope ass battle.... He went at ghostface.. he went at sticky... ans this is all in the mixtape circuit.. and of course him and ja rule were going at it.... that song is still tight *you scream murdahh, i dont beleiveeeeeee you.. Murdahhhhhhh i dont beleive you.... murdahhhhhhhh i dont beleive you... your lifes on the line)

Apr 25, 2002
www.soullyric.com
When you start fucking wit E-40, Moss Major, Lynch, C-Bo, or any of the Westcoast don's, It's gonna be problems, 50cent can't fuck wit any of these niggaz on the mic, "NONE," He's a wannabe WESTCOAST nigga. I like his radio shit, but his street shit, is to westcoast, and I don't fuck wit wannabe westcoast niggaz!!!!!!

Oct 4, 2002
510outtapocket.com
1. he not causing problems with nobody... that wasnt him who dissed 40..iit was some weak fan who was tryna get in the business...

2. he never claimed west coast.. but he seems to be influenced by it, as is 95% of the rappers from ny..they bite our shit and sale records while the bay is authentic and nobody buying..

May 13, 2002
50 aint really the type of dude to just catch you with his flow...you gotta listen to what he has to say, you'll start feeling dude for real...like he says "you might not like me at first, but I'ma grow on you like a rash"...

Listen to his punchlines and what he has to say, he's one of the realest dudes out there, him and Sticky are about the only East Coast rappers I can fux with....

--
HeX
aka
Sco