50 AND GAME HAVE MEETING

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 30, 2007
More reasons why these 2 clowns are a fuckin joke!

July 06, 2008. You thought it couldn’t happen …. MediaTakeOut.com just learned EXCLUSIVELY that last week rappers 50 Cent and The Game met at a secret location in New York to discuss future business dealings.

According to a G-Unit insider, the meeting was meant to gauge whether the two artists could work together on future projects – and whether The Game would consider rejoining the G-Unit. The insider told MediaTakeOut.com, “[The meeting] went well. No one has committed to anything, but I wouldn’t be at all surprised if Game was on 50’s next album [which is scheduled for release later this year].”

Discuss......

Premo

Face Scrunched Lookn Rude
Aug 1, 2004
NASWIPP. A subdivision of IKSRTFO
game knows he fucked up thats it

dre and em wont even fuck wit him cuz thats disloyal to 50 who was their artist 1st

i always thought game was boo boo cuz he refuses to take any sort of chances with his music

the way he writes his raps , the beats he chooses its like he stays in a safe zone . even the 2nd album sounded like dre beats and 50 hooks , but the gimmick was that was his album without them . i guess there was a lot riding on that album and taking chances would have been bad for his career but fuck dat . even artist he signs sounds like him (clyde , ya boy , i dunno who else he has) .

Premo

Aug 1, 2004
plus g-unit seems to be in the middle of some sort of refocusing for the future type shit ... ever since he took the L to kanye he like went back to doin mixtapes which is kinda what got him on in the 1st place . and we all know BWS aint goin nowhere . who have they dropped besides Game since its inception ? official albums not mixfapes .

Feb 8, 2003
plus g-unit seems to be in the middle of some sort of refocusing for the future type shit ... and we all know BWS aint goin nowhere . who have they dropped besides Game since its inception ? official albums not mixfapes .
TRUE BC them last three BWS mixtapes all was trashed in my recycling bin, and the last three G Unit mixtapes was fire. Thats T.O.S album is serious

May 30, 2006
50 a snitch all this time but now they meeting up to do bizz. These clown ass niggaz are pathetic. The Rap Game= A Ghetto Ass Soup Opera with bitch ass actors.

I remember reading an interview with MC Ren hella years ago & he said when Cube & NWA was beefing that they were talking the whole time & that the only person Cube had a problem with was Eric(Eazy-E) cuz he was the company.

Premo

Aug 1, 2004
50 a snitch all this time but now they meeting up to do bizz. These clown ass niggaz are pathetic. The Rap Game= A Ghetto Ass Soup Opera with bitch ass actors.

I remember reading an interview with MC Ren hella years ago & he said when Cube & NWA was beefing that they were talking the whole time & that the only person Cube had a problem with was Eric(Eazy-E) cuz he was the company.
what exactly did he snitch on cuz everyone says that like its some sort of known fact but i never understood exactly what the situation was .

May 30, 2006
what exactly did he snitch on cuz everyone says that like its some sort of known fact but i never understood exactly what the situation was .
Well, he did dry snitch n 106 & Park. During that time Game was rolling with G-Unit & never called him a snitch until he was np longer a member. Same thing with Young Buck. He kicking subliminals in his G-Unit disses calling 50 a rat but he was rolling with them niggaz all them years vouching for him & as soon as he get kicked out he's calling 50 a rat.

Beef V should be called the Delux Bitch Addition.

Feb 8, 2003
During that time Game was rolling with G-Unit & never called him a snitch until he was np longer a member. Same thing with Young Buck. He kicking subliminals in his G-Unit disses calling 50 a rat but he was rolling with them niggaz all them years vouching for him & as soon as he get kicked out he's calling 50 a rat.

Beef V should be called the Delux Bitch Addition.
I noticed that shit too. When them niggas was getting money from 50 he was they best friend then once he cut it off and they THOUGHT they can do it by they selfs he was called a snitch and all taht non sense. They just talking shit about him bc they jealous and bitter thats all, Its just liek any average friendship in teh world they your nigga when they rolling then once a disagreement occur they will call a nigga every name in the book..

Apr 20, 2005
i think u guys think u know so much about whats goin on or whats been goin on. Unless u talk 2 these people urself how would do u yall think u know whats goin on.

If they were buddies the whole time why were they trying to destroy eachothers careers. I'm sure if someone told ur customers that u were a stripper, snitch, etc., u wouldnt be friends with that dude. I think they really had problems. And now they are getting older, its time to talk. Why not? Whats wrong with that?

Jun 27, 2003
frealz tho, they making dvds bout "beef" albums, mixtapes, songs, shieeet. Now they just need a ring and a show like every wednesday called sucka free smackdown or some shit like that and it's gon bring hella money into the industry again, like the golden days and shiet mayn freal.