5 YEARS FOR RAPE!@BUT 8 TO 20 YEARS FOR COCIANE?!@

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Yeah...that makes sense, because...um.. yeah... because cocaine is bad for you...and rape...is...um...

I dunno man - doesn't make sense to me.

I should go out and tell all my friends that blow coke that they might as well be committing rape - the consequences aren't as bad.

Mar 8, 2003
i remember awhile back a asain kid shot some kid on the free way and only got 10 years i dont remember what it was a bout but it was murder but he got off. I need to find the link.

Feb 26, 2003
YEA THATS SOME FUCC'D UP SHIT, BUT THE GOV PROBALY THINKS LIKE THIS, IF ITS A RAPE CRIME, YOUR HURTING 1 PERSON, IF YOU SLANGIN' COKE, YOUR FUCC'IN' UP A WHOLE LOTTA PEOPLES LIVES, MAYBE THATS HOW THEY THINK.

Jun 22, 2005
They think that the dope game constitutes one of the largest markets in the world, and it is something they cannot tax because they have dubbed it "illegal" and therefore cannot profit off those who use it to support their incomes So...when one gets caught trafficking, they tend to want to make an example that much more...fuck the government.

Jul 30, 2003
they bring the cocaine into this country it's not a lie, the government contradict themselves too much they sold crack to fund the contras in nicaragua and then they are anti drugs? they inslaved black people, but it's land of the free? a rapist should do way more time than a drug offender, you ask any person that slangs they will tell you they do it out of neccesity, they don't do it to hurt others! yet rapist do it out of pleasure: beating and forcefully having sex with people for self-fulfilment, that's bullshit. fuck this racist system! FREE MUMIA ABU-JAMAL!

Jun 17, 2004
It's because cocaine dealing is an enterprise that they aren't controlling... you're pulling large amounts of their money behind their backs. Understand that the judicial system has two parts; control, and keeping society content. Anything the judicial system does is either to keep society content or to better control the people to the will of the biggest business in the world.. the U.S. Government.

You understand that when they print money and give it out to you it means nothing but a piece of their power, and when something like drug trafficking comes along and moves large amounts of their power into unwanted hands without their control then you're fucking up the U.S. Government's business, it's like embezzling money from the business. The government loses billions every year to drug trafficking simply because of this, you're moving large amounts of their money into unwanted hands without their control.

Rape sentencing simply falls under the "keeping society content" category of law enforcement, the reason it is so much less than a sentence involving dealing cocaine is because the U.S. government doesn't lose billions of dollars to rapists like it does to drug trafficking, in fact rapists don't take any of their money so they are of a much lesser concern to the U.S. Government, the only reason they even give a rapist jail time in the first place is to keep society content.

It's that simple, it's about money and the U.S. government is a very cost-effective business.

Jul 18, 2002
Syk0tic said:
Ummm rape ruins one life, cocaine ruins many lives? Although rape deserve a bigger sentence.

So if one chick get's raped, don't you think everyone that is close to her (family, friends) will be affected also...?

Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
Syk0tic said:
Ummm rape ruins one life, cocaine ruins many lives? Although rape deserve a bigger sentence.

a person selling cocaine isn't running up to people and shoving the stuff up their nose. also like dude above me said when a person gets raped (especially if it's a kid) it's going to destroy the whole household.

it's about money .. nothing more. rape isn't a business they can make money from and cocaine is.

Jun 22, 2005
Id say the majority of people who pedal coke dont have spiteful intentions of destroying their customers lives...lives lost, or tampered with or whatever are just a casualty of their line of work. The main purpose of it is to profit off of it, and nothing more.
Rape is a crime of hate and vengeance, where u are taking out ur anger or whatever it may be out on another person with no regard for the physical and emotional harm u are doing to them.
The logic in these laws are very very twisted.

May 4, 2002
www.myspace.com
i say motherfuckers get to writing congress about this shit sumthin needs to be done DRUGS OR RAPE? which is worse? hmmm... i know three females most under 18 been raped more than once 2 in tha state of florida and one pregnant from it? i know a white girl who works at sonic who does coke doin jus fine them girls who got raped are socially fucked and are very offensive and threatened by men and any slight sexual gestures from sumone they dont "know like that" even in tha slightest...

RAPE IS INVOLUNTARY

DRUGS AREN'T...

they need to start hackin off dicks of rapist ... and givin out tickets to crack/coke heads... and if its alotta dope they catch subody wit give em 5 yrs JAIL TIME not prison that'll balence out over crowded prisons a lil better and save alotta people from rapin girls and havin their cocks chopped off cuz nobody wants that... i know if my meat was at stake i'd think twice b4 doin sum scando shit like that they ...

all rapist should be mandatorily raped in prison/jail when incarcerated for it :classic:

...@ least twice a week