5 star restaraunts in san francisco

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DaBay

Sicc OG
Jan 27, 2005
espetus is all you need.. all you can eat steak house.. they bring the meat to your table(14 different cuts anything from filet mignon to prawns to lamb) and it keeps coming one after the other.
Cool. whats the price range at that restaraunt? and what else they got besides meat? is it like an all u can eat ?

Apr 3, 2008
yeah. dinner is 50 bucks a person.. they seat you at your table. then you head to the sidebar
grab a plate. they got rice. bomb ass black beans.. and bunch other stuff and salads.everything is good. but when i go. i just get rice and dump some beans on top.so i save room for the meat.. then when you are back at your table there is a little wheel that has red and green.. the green is when you want meat..red is when you wanna take a break.. trust me this is gonna be your new spot. on special occassions..

http://www.espetus.com/

STS

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
there is an espetus in san mateo. went there for lunch, was like $30-40 a person. they had some bomb meat but also some weird nasty ones (like chicken liver). my dumb ass friend got hella full of the salad bar in the start. they gave me a $20 gift card for filling out some survey for them

Apr 3, 2008
^^it was chicken hearts. i pass those and the lamb sometimes the sausage.. everthing else is slap it all depends on peoples taste. like i said they got 14 different cuts if there is one you dont care for tell them no or pass..its not like they force it on your plate.. never been to the one in mateo just frisco.