5,ooo Copeis In July ORDER KNOW!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 23, 2002
GTA
www.begeepresents.com
Its on and cracking.

1993 "ya gotta b.g." get one of the first 5,000 pressed up and get your exclusive member package with acess at the Be Gee3 "Gunz&Butta" set for Hot August Release and other inside game from the inside track!

Ya gotta B.g. 1993 $10.00 deposit July

Blackgorillamilatactics $10.00 cds tapes $4.00
PLUS SHIPPING

"Missing in action" complilation be gee Fea's $8.00

Be come A globetrotter "pay ya Due's" and join our FAM-BASE we need the support of our people so we can REALLY DO OUR JOB!
Send Tide's And support your GHETTO GOSPEL in real way. Let's deal direct contact [email protected]

Apr 26, 2002
post up or let me know on my email when you get those "ya gotta be gee" cd's in....i'm wanting one of those for quite some time now. can't find it no more.

playa-t

Apr 25, 2002
GOOD FUCKEN NEWS!!!

This has got to be the most asked about c.d. on the siccness. I recall mulitple threads in the trade/deals section on the older v.# inquiring if any one had this c.d But of course the only form available was cd-r due to the rarity of it's nature. I see 5000 classics consumed by the public in no time. Congrats on your investment.

:dead: