4th of July

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
im trading flavors of lean with my boy cuz he got peach and i got strawberry. so we'll have two different flavors. get some weed and prolly read a book on the beach...when holidays roll around business steps up..in a way ive traded off my free time to get money...so i aint gonna be doin tooo much..i need to step my paper up i wanna go to japan...fuck having fun on the 4th im lookin at the big pic

i think imma wait till my bday to do any outlandish drugs i dont usually do which is in september im feeling rather grown up and responsible lately :|

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
not the same thing as last year thats for sure drank caribou lous more then half a bottle of 151 watched the firework show on the top of my boys roof and when it was over i got stuck up there for a while til they figured i that i didnt make it down from the roof couldnt walk

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Hopefully I work. 2x 1/2 BITCH!
that sounds like the best idea yet... I'd work for 2x 1/2 on the 4th in a second... I'd do it for Easter, Christmas, and Thanksgiving as well

money >>> holidays

however, I'm not working... I have no idea what I'm doing... probably nothin too exciting or else it would be planned by now

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
gonna figure out a way to incorporate shrooms into the night, but will start off with a bbq, dank and drank
thats always fun, reminds me of 2004 Fourth of July. It was right after I graduated high school. They were doin fireworks on the beach resort my homeboys family owns. My boy copped like 2-3 lbs of shrooms and like 50 of my folks were boomin off shrooms all night, most of us went to the same house party afterwards. It was quite the experience usually when I do shrooms its like 8 of us at the most, so having like 50+ ppl you know all boomin is weird but off the hoook at the sametime..

May 4, 2002
Yup Ima be out in windsor tommorow night for fireworks and this girl I fuck with is havin a little house party right there we can watch em from.

Prolly float down the river and drink on the 4th, no plans yet really hopefully its hot..
has to be on the west some what close to the high school/ keiser park area. i will be bbqin and drinkin with folks that live right next to the park where the fire works are being set off from. on the 4th i might be up in healdsburg watchin their fireworks but in not 100% sure they do theirs on the 4th.

its my sons first 4th so im really looking forward to it. didnt get to see the fire works with my daughter last year due to working