4th of July stories...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

pAc0

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2006
anybody got a little story to tell?

did anyone get shit-faced and end up someplace you don't remember going.

any fights?

any severed fingers, arms, or toes due to fireworks?

any drama with the police?

any accidents?

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
i was thizzin a couple years back, car ran outta gas on the freeway, had to have our boy tap our bumper with his car for a few miles, i hopped out while the car was rollin(15-20 mph) and my hand got stuck on the door and my leg got ran over. Didn't hurt just a little bloody.

Four or five years ago we as followin my boys and they had 500 dollars worth of fireworks, my boy flipped a cig out the window and it flew back in and landed in all the fireworks. We was behind them and all you could see was hella bright flashes and smoke(we was doin a good 70-80) then they started slowin down hella much and then one of my boys hopped out wit his skin drippin off of his body and shit, hella gross, there was 3 guys in that car and they all lived--airlifted to the hospital. Shit was nutty, one of em was black, and a few weeks after it happened that fools skin was white, like pale white.
He was dark black too, but they all got paid from insurance, I remember dude got 15gs and put a downpayment on a lac, bought hella expensive rims only to get it repo'd a few months later cuz he couldn't pay the note.

Mar 4, 2007
um no one even wants to hear my story..
it was like a horrible nightmare.
if anyone wants to fuck up some dumbshit faggots that deserve to get their faces smashed into the pavement.
hit me up.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
we had a little house party....shit was coo, the house was hella empty with no furniture and wood floors so the music seemed hella loud even tho it wasn't....at the end of the night we heard a high speed chase (it was richmond, there's almost always one) but it came kinda close to the apartments that we were at....they were going for quite a while, usually you'd hear the sirens stop one by one once they caught them, but this time there was hella gunshots before the sirens stopped....I was lookin for news stories about it, but fuckit