4TH Of July Free Concert - Pittsburgh Philthy, Sliccs GotCha, Rich The Factor, RonRon

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 12, 2005
Taste Of Troost - All Ages - 12 to 7pm - 7th Heaven

Live Performances from- Pittsburgh Philthy, Rich The Factor, Cash Image, Miss G, Seedlove, Sliccs GotCha, Yound Devi, Rappin Twan, RonRon, Max Groove, Jahration,

Food from Gates, Papa Lews, Jamacain G's, Waldo Pizza, Mad Jacks & many many more

Live Radio Broadcast - Fire trucks spaying water for the kids- FREE -FREE -FREE

So if you not up on me ( Pittsburgh Philthy ) here's another chance.

Jun 24, 2004
I will be back n town by then , I might have to slide through...MAX Groove...Cant go wrong with that...hopefully KCPD will be on there job...

Apr 3, 2009
OH THIS IS WHAT IT DO. THE TST WILL BE THERE. PITTSBURGH PHILTHY & TUT-C. COME GRAB THE DVD TOO IF YOU HAVENT GOT ONE YET. YOU NO WE CUTTIN THE MIDDLE MAN OUT SO EVERYTHING IS $5. DVDS-CDS-MIXTAPES-T-SHIRTS ALIL HIGHER

Jul 1, 2004
WOW THATS CRAZY BUT GOOD TO KNOW... SO No fans of KC Music post in here? ( i mean thAT r actually from KC ) ALTHOUGH i know this is a WestCoast based site. sO THE MIDWEST MAFIA IS JUST FULL OF OTHER ARIST?
Whats good to know? LOL.

I was with family all day on the 4th, actually I did some promotions for Strange Music in Springfield then with family, couldnt make the show. Anybody have a review or anything?

Nov 19, 2008
www.demencha.com
One of my photographers, Ben Bradley, and I had the pleasure of attending the Taste of Troost fest on the Fouth of July last week. I got there at about 1 p.m. and stayed until the final acts, Rich The Factor and Killa Tay, were finished and everyone went home. I was exhausted afterwards, needless to say. But I picked up a really nice Michael Jackson tribute t-shirt, picked up probably 6-7 CDs from local artists, ate some good food, saw some dope performances and sold almost 50 magazines (shout out to Greg who works out consignment at 7th Heaven!!). I met Jan Fishman for the first time, who’s the owner of 7th Heaven and alongside the Pitch and Lifted Logic, had a heavy hand in putting on the show. I had a great time while I was there.

check out a BUNCH of pictures from the event up @ demencha.com

thanks to everyone who made the show a success!