4SidedDie... please explain.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
siccness exposures make anything bad that happened in my day, seem like a shining light from Jesus himself.....

then H.A.D. jumps out the brightness and starts fuckin shit up

but i still end off wit a good day nonetheless

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Ok, I've done my part.

This dude was acting like he was gonna off himself, i gave advice, and all of a sudden he grew cold and short with his answers. I knew homie was lying to me and just looking for attention.

On the real, to put someone on like that and transfer that negative emotion to them is low as fuck. I went to bed hoping he was going to be fine and not off himself. I had a real friend do that recently, get drunk and talk about killing himself, and I turned him into the cops. You see, he has an armory, and it would have been real easy to blow his brains all over the wall, but his friends and I stopped him from doing it, and he became better.

Fuck you, Joey. If I ever see you in person, I will take full liberty of making it as uncomfortable as possible.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
LOL @ talkin him off the ledge and then threatenin to make him 'uncomfortable'....the fuck you gonna do, give him hellllllla wet willies?
ZOMG THAS SO FUNNY!

It's called vague response, so in the off chance something crazy happens and the police get involved, I'm not directly threatening his life or promising a beating, to which I'm doing neither.

Discomfort can come in many forms. I will, once again, take full liberty in discerning what type of discomfort I choose to use, once again, in the off chance something crazy happens.

Watching the bully program on CBS(or wherever it aired) taught me a few things about online threats.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
ima be real tho joey

your a bitch

i sincerely thought u was koo, and had sum issues that just needed a friendly word to help iron out, and someone to talk to so you wouldnt be doin dumb shit

but instead you bullshit people who decided they would show you sum love, even tho you dont deserve it, and you fuckin hide like a bitch when your called out on your lies

on some real shit, i wouldnt wish cancer on a fly, but i hope your fuckin pancreas is turnin into soup right now you faggot...real people suffer from that shit on a daily basis and your using it to get a sympathy prop...you fruit cake, fuck you...

im with L.D.S....your a bitch, please place the gun in your mouth and off yourself, and make sure this time your not pussy footing around you faggot

p.s. sorry had to say that....now back to your regularly scheduled siccness

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Although 4 sided hasnt been around since yesterday, his girls account has been active:

killahemy
Last Activity: Today 08:37 PM
Current Activity: Viewing Thread 4SidedDie... please explain.

Hmmmmm.......

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
armen, you know we cool and all right.............................

but who's more emo here? the kid who lied about all the calamity in his life, or the goofs who are mad cuz they felt for the poor kid?
your right

but its one thing lying about your cat dying cuz you want someone to make you feel better

its another to make up some shit about your moms dying from cancer...thats some selfish bitch shit and u know it

im just sayin how i feel tho, like i said, just wanted to get that off my chest u know

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
lol...yeah, i feel you, it just was par for the course of the lols in this thread.

at least you only tried to talk to him, poor Claire probably felt so bad that she blew him.