4chan destroys lives for the lulz

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 24, 2003
i thought this was funny. tl;dr: kid plays random post number game on 4chan, winner chooses his facebook status with columbine school violence threat, kid gets arrested for facebook status after 4chan troll reports it to school principle
----------------------------------

Apr 23, 2006
that kid is a fuckin idiot

what did he expect to happen

lmao look at his fuckin prfile picture he looks like he has been ready to shoot some school up for a minute now

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
so wait, he offered to have his shit updated? man, what happened to drawing straws and shooting each other with bb guns...

anyways, must be nice to have an ipad atschool..rich ass school

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
check the teachers response..

sent from my ipad

granted...looking at the date 9/8 and 7pm she could have been checking at home on her personal ipad

May 9, 2002
fuckin retarded kid deserves it
He does? Why? I don't know the situation, but I can bet dollars to donuts he is heavily bullied at school, or at least ridiculed. Kids don't just shoot up schools for shits and giggles...they do it because of a reason.

Seems like the kid needs a therapist more than a lawyer.

PS-Success is the best revenge, not a murderous rampage followed by suicide.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
He does? Why? I don't know the situation, but I can bet dollars to donuts he is heavily bullied at school, or at least ridiculed. Kids don't just shoot up schools for shits and giggles...they do it because of a reason.

Seems like the kid needs a therapist more than a lawyer.

PS-Success is the best revenge, not a murderous rampage followed by suicide.
The kid allowed 4chan to choose his status. Probably made a thread like post ending in __ this number gets to choose my facebook status.

That's the status that was chosen. After which someone on 4chan reported the status and sent it to the school officials.

Kid was never bullied.