49ers @ Packers 10/5/2010

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

thebrain

@HuseyinTheBrain
Feb 16, 2008
Sacramento, CA
www.BrainChildMedia.com
first off Gore is not THE best running back in the NFL

and lol @ Westbrook being the 2nd best running back in the NFL... maybe at one time, but not now

that's why every team in the NFL was clamoring to get Westbrook (sarcasm... because they weren't)

you just proved your football knowledge right there... fucking jackass... just shut up
lol. i was just joking about westbrook, c'mon. my heart just isn't that into this internet argument man, so i like f*ckin' around

Apr 25, 2002
i know this shit was along time ago..... but I just had to comment on how I should have taken video at the Stadium View bar the night before, it was like the fuckin twilight zone. They went from standard rnb shit like Usher, to country square dance shit, to river music, to "Go Pack Go" to "I dont want to work I just wanna bang on the drum all day" And what made it funnier were all the under cover fans!! I was in my crabtree jersey and black and white SF new era, I ran into this old man in leather GB pack jacket had to be a couple c-notes, and he was claiming he was an undercover Bears fan, but had to wear the jacket since he was hosting some clientele and wanted to make a good impression. i ran into an undercover Rams fan too, real touchy feely muthafucka so my homie was like, we might have to handle him in the alley after haha. i hit the dance floor on the solo tip when that river dance shit came on and broke out the jig and it was on after that. corona and jager, foul combination