44 Clique "Luv 4 Tha Game" TAPE ONLY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
ok anyone who wanna know sumthin about this user flyppy ,check out what a psycho he is,jus got this message:

since u like games, i want u to post in that 44 clique thread that u were wrong about me and apologize(and be creative and convince the others).AT NO POINT WILL U TELL ANYONE ABOUT THIS MESSAGE. and i want others like T-lux, mafia skills, etc to talk to me. (baically anyone that u are blocking from me) to know u were saying lies about me. And i want t-lux and smokingslim and others dober to post in that 44 clique thread saying only good things about me (Tell them u were making up stories, again be creative).Tell NO ONE of this message (I MEAN NO ONE OR ELSE). IF u do what i am asking, i WON'T have to give 2 negative feedbacks on ebay. U HEARD me 2 bullets holes in your BACK!!

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
ok you definitly a real psycho !!!,never met a user like this,just want to let people know that theres lot stress with you

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
ok to get things rite , i never even talked with people about you , that would be waste of time.tho your blocking stories are only paranoid shit in ur psycho brain.and now give me 2 nigatives and never talk to me again!!

Feb 19, 2006
InDO said:
ok to get things rite , i never even talked with people about you , that would be waste of time.tho your blocking stories are only paranoid shit in ur psycho brain.and now give me 2 nigatives and never talk to me again!!
ok, when u were recently selling on ebay u started a thread on here in the classified and u said u are blocking people from me and then u deleted the thread. People who saw that knows what i'm talking about.
InDO said:
ok anyone who wanna know sumthin about this user flyppy ,check out what a psycho he is,jus got this message:

since u like games, i want u to post in that 44 clique thread that u were wrong about me and apologize(and be creative and convince the others).AT NO POINT WILL U TELL ANYONE ABOUT THIS MESSAGE. and i want others like T-lux, mafia skills, etc to talk to me. (baically anyone that u are blocking from me) to know u were saying lies about me. And i want t-lux and smokingslim and others dober to post in that 44 clique thread saying only good things about me (Tell them u were making up stories, again be creative).Tell NO ONE of this message (I MEAN NO ONE OR ELSE). IF u do what i am asking, i WON'T have to give 2 negative feedbacks on ebay. U HEARD me 2 bullets holes in your BACK!!
Who helped u with this?? hahaha funniest shit ever

Feb 19, 2006
InDO said:
yes you rite.wow lok i saw you bought this old omaha tape, you already heard bout it ?after my exams we have to tarde some shit ,you bought alot of stuff last months that i forgot to bid on.
i got some dope stuff last months ,a special tape only that i sold for 2100$ to a jap ,but i still got the mp3s,ill tell ya next time.
rite $2100 i guess u telling the truth here ha ha ha:classic: because:
InDO said:
i got some tapes that only made like 10-15 times sold out of the trunk and im sur people on ebay wouldnt go over 200$

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
lol never said im blocking people from you , man keep this.thats your style , i never did and never will do shit like this thats bitchactin.soem shit only you do,some shit even didnt know about before you came and talked shit and started to write people that im a nazi and stuff.
ok heres ur message again:
Yesterday, 05:12 AM
Re: hoecake

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by InDO
yes because you won the battle

i don't appreciate you trying to block people from doing business with me, since u like games, i want u to post in that 44 clique thread that u were wrong about me and apologize(and be creative and convince the others).AT NO POINT WILL U TELL ANYONE ABOUT THIS MESSAGE. and i want others like T-lux, mafia skills, etc to talk to me. (baically anyone that u are blocking from me) to know u were saying lies about me. And i want t-lux and smokingslim and others dober to post in that 44 clique thread saying only good things about me (Tell them u were making up stories, again be creative).Tell NO ONE of this message (I MEAN NO ONE OR ELSE). IF u do what i am asking, i WON'T have to give 2 negative feedbacks on ebay. U HEARD me 2 bullets holes in your BACK!!

Feb 19, 2006
InDO said:
yes you rite.wow lok i saw you bought this old omaha tape, you already heard bout it ?after my exams we have to tarde some shit ,you bought alot of stuff last months that i forgot to bid on.
i got some dope stuff last months ,a special tape only that i sold for 2100$ to a jap ,but i still got the mp3s,ill tell ya next time.
InDO said:
i got some tapes that only made like 10-15 times sold out of the trunk and im sur people on ebay wouldnt go over 200$
maybe i should show people what u said again, hipocrite!
InDO said:
lol never said im blocking people from you , man keep this.thats your style , i never did and never will do shit like this thats bitchactin.soem shit only you do,some shit even didnt know about before you came and talked shit and started to write people that im a nazi and stuff.
ok heres ur message again:
Yesterday, 05:12 AM
Re: hoecake

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by InDO
yes because you won the battle

i don't appreciate you trying to block people from doing business with me, since u like games, i want u to post in that 44 clique thread that u were wrong about me and apologize(and be creative and convince the others).AT NO POINT WILL U TELL ANYONE ABOUT THIS MESSAGE. and i want others like T-lux, mafia skills, etc to talk to me. (baically anyone that u are blocking from me) to know u were saying lies about me. And i want t-lux and smokingslim and others dober to post in that 44 clique thread saying only good things about me (Tell them u were making up stories, again be creative).Tell NO ONE of this message (I MEAN NO ONE OR ELSE). IF u do what i am asking, i WON'T have to give 2 negative feedbacks on ebay. U HEARD me 2 bullets holes in your BACK!!
rite, u just keep saying that. Your just mad because u can't rip off ebay bidders as easy anymore.

any topic that has to do with ' rare ' shit these days is going ot get into a shouting argument over whats this and whats that and how much that is worth even tho it aint worth that much.. its worth 99 cents as many users have said,

I wish some sellers would start selling shit for cheap , cuz imn ot a rich foregner im a broke fucking ass canadian and my dollar sucks ass....and I only want underground G-rap.

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
Ok anyone who never know if this message was rite or not.here you can see the ultimate prove,he gave me 2 negatives on ebay because of an arguement,is that bitchactin?i even paid the 2 items directly after i bought them and it took 2 months for him to send me the tapes tho me i should have givin him the negatives, lol now hes doin this shit because of a personal thing.ok be aware of this ebay user if you dont want negatives!!!!!!!heres the link ,click on my feedback to see,there my first 2 negatives now:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Coppertone-Cons...goryZ307QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Jan 9, 2006
InDO said:
...i don't understand all this sounds stupid to me