408 Rap Album INFO...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I got an email the other day. Don't know what album dude is speaking on, so Im seeing if anyone here knows some info on this group/album. Shea? Layzie Marv? Anyone? :ermm:

The EMAIL:

Hey man, I wanted to drop you a line...I buy music for a shop in Tokyo that specializes in older, underground rap....they asked me to try and research a title and I am having no luck....the cd was:

Evil Side- Livin That San Jo Life from 1997

I can't find info on the group, who put it out or even a cover. I know you are one of the father's of San Jose music and I was hoping you may know these cats....we are trying to see if there is any original inventory of that project still available....

Let me know if you can help and have a blessed one...thanks

T

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
i might have this somewhere on mp3. it was an old cassette tape with just a couple songs if i remember correctly. ill see if i can find it and ill post it.

i have a large 408 collection, ask shea :)

Props: BO$$ and BO$$
Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
I got an email the other day. Don't know what album dude is speaking on, so Im seeing if anyone here knows some info on this group/album. Shea? Layzie Marv? Anyone? :ermm:

The EMAIL:

Hey man, I wanted to drop you a line...I buy music for a shop in Tokyo that specializes in older, underground rap....they asked me to try and research a title and I am having no luck....the cd was:

Evil Side- Livin That San Jo Life from 1997

I can't find info on the group, who put it out or even a cover. I know you are one of the father's of San Jose music and I was hoping you may know these cats....we are trying to see if there is any original inventory of that project still available....

Let me know if you can help and have a blessed one...thanks

T
Did you send them :

and

where can i get the decade deep cd?