"408 Allstars" new track

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
Lol what did you expect?? this is the siccness my dude ... the song is called "408 allstars"
and no big rhino, c locs, sinner, gansta reese or nada ...
408 allstars? N No Big Rhino?
He actually made threads asking for people to submit verses and Big Rhino, Gangsta Reese and others never sent in any verses. his threads actually got ignored. so heres the line up that got added. my cousin Trajik1 got a million verses from people and the song was like 11 minutes long and some verses were longer than what he asked for. Some verses werent even on beat either. he wanted 8 bars from people and everyone sent 16 bars and 12 bars and it was ridiculous so he chose the best verses and kept some artist that were a must keep. artists like Royalty, Playa Rae and enourmous the Ox couldnt be left out. we were hoping to get Stik Gilatine, 2 Left Feet and Tha Critic to drop a verse cause theyre one of the main 408 artists but they never did so if you dont see your favorite 408 all stars artist on their this is why